You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa Benitez may be available on Monday.

KirkdaleRick

Aside from the accent, the differences between Hodgson and Benitez is negligeable IMO.

Lump in Houllier before them, and for a decade we've had negative, defensive managers intent on playing negative, defensive football.

And I'm fucking sick of it.

We are a shit team to watch. We play shit, turgid football. Even Blackpool play a more expensive game than we do ! Unacceptable shite.

Whoever we eventually bring in as our next manager - hopefully soon, and before the next transfer window - I just hope it's some one who turns the clock back and someone who plays good, fast, attacking football.

I honestly believe that in 20 years time, football fans will look back at todays game and say : "What the fuck was that all about ?!".

1 up front, no width or wingers, sideways passing, possession possession possession, slow slow slow.

Football today is as boring as fuck. It saddens me.

This.

Guest San Don
Tell you what though, it shows what a fucking fantastic coach Mourinho is. He hasn't lost a home league game in 9 years apparently. No doubt he will remind Benitez of that fact at some point as well.

Whatever people's opinions of him are, that's a fucking fantastic record and shows in part, why he has won so much.

Guest San Don
its run by carras bezzie dave usher - says it all really

What an absolute dickhead.

Correct. I'd like to know how this philwatson is absolutely certain everyone was going on about hodgson and one or two individuals were not having a go at Carragher.

When you're in a crowd of a couple of thousand, its very difficult to hear what each individual is saying unless they're all chanting the same thing.

Anyway, RAWK are a bunch of mongs.

its run by carras bezzie dave usher - says it all really

What an absolute dickhead.

Yep. All because fucking Rafa lost a game. That place is fucked up. They spent all last year backing Rafa because sacking him in the circumstances wasn't the Liverpool way, then spend every second of this season trying to get Roy the sack, and crying like jilted spotty teenagers, peering through the curtains of an ex while wanking with a rag soaked in turpentine, over Rafa.

Says it all that the Rafa threads 106 pages long. Rafa And White Kop.

That link to RAWK I posted above. Seems they hold us responsible for getting Rafa the sack.

Yep and some are hoping he'll come back here if he gets fired by Inter, the sad thing is there's so called LFC fans and well known ones in forum circles that are more upset about the result in the San Siro tonight than the one in the Brittania yesterday

Watching Inter reminded me of watching us last year. Plenty of possession, doing fuck all with it and just really boring to watch. Milan were well organized and were never under real pressure. Even with 10 men for half hour as well. Of all the teams that proud unbeaten 56 game home run could come to an end to as well. I think the Dalglish chants directed at Roy yesterday will be a picnic to what Rafa is going to endure to be honest.

Yep and some are hoping he'll come back here if he gets fired by Inter, the sad thing is there's so called LFC fans and well known ones in forum circles that are more upset about the result in the San Siro tonight than the one in the Brittania yesterday

I do fear for some of their sanity you know. Some of them have signed up to an Inter forum to defend Rafa. It's just fucking plain weird. They've been rightly told to fuck off too.

Rafael Benítez

Nutters.