You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has Roy done anything right?

The_Goat

I cannot name one thing that we can rally round him with.

His signings havent worked to date. Poulsen being an absolute joke especially. Joe Cole yet to shine. Konchesky hardly hit the heights.

Everyone seems pissed of with his sit back behind the ball style of play. We didnt even press the ball in a derby which to me is a first as far as I can remember.

PR wise he's been out somewhat out of his depth. He failed to rally round Torres after Slur Alex had a go. He half criticised the fans about an anti Hicks/Gillett sit in. He refers to himself as one of Europes most respected coaches, (accolades such as that are usually bestowed upon you) not emphasised yourself when under pressure due to struggling in the league. Early in the season he said we had made a good start to the season after a couple of meaningless wins in the Europa League.

Can anyone thing of a positive? coz im all out of ideas.