You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emergency board meeting rumours

Nathanzx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely dont see him quitting - he has too much self belief, after all he has been managing for 35 years....

Well maybe he can be "offered" a position ahem "upstairs" and then can quietly remember his staggering cv in his own little gibberish world!

I hope it is true. Roy has turned us into proper and utter shite.

Our next 5 games are Everton away, Blackburn at home, Bolton away, Chelsea at home and Wigan away.

I can see us conceding more than 10 games in total and getting fuck all points out of those 5 fixtures. Everton will hammer us with long balls and crosses. Blackburn and Bolton will do the same. Chelsea will fucking hammer us. Wigan, touch and go.

To paraphrase Bill Hicks... and God wept I believe was the next verse, as did the Kop as two knobhead cowboys escaped the blame again...

Hodgson was never good enough to be our manager - Rafa over-achieved because he is a great football man who the press (and certain red men who should know better) turned against. BUT - the "debate" about Rafa masked the ownership problem which is all that matters. Sacking Hodgson would merely distract from the bigger picture which the protests today attempted to highlight. Whatever the result on the pitch right now - we have to get rid of the cowboys, we have to resove the ownership issue.

Having said that, and I know that ownership is all that matters, it is still unbelievably depressing to be a Liverpool fan today - and here's me stuck in Dundee!

th_Dundee.jpg

Red Banjo? "Tom and George are probably enjoying the transfer fund on holiday somewhere right now."

Doubt that on TWO counts; Firstly you can't enjoy what's NOT there and Secondly? Gillette is bankrupt or as close to it as to be certain to BE bankrupt VERY soon - Hicks WILL follow and if he doesn't and somehow refinances? With all THIS going on? I honestly doubt he'll survive long enough to enjoy it - Someone WILL get through to him soon again ala last week when he was photographed in New York and this time? I doubt a camera lense is ALL that will be pointed at him - About time to..........................

NB On the First Post? It MIGHT be true - Rumours are Roy's had enough anyway - What if the board meeting is to ahem 'persuade' him into going as they did Rafa'? It's possible and it's not like Roy needs the money OR the aggro' he'll get IF he stays - Maybe this is being politely but firmly pointed out to him AT said meeting to ensure he goes with his head held high and the board put in the One Person they SHOULD of in the first place. Either way? Something tells me Roy probably WON'T be in the dugout come kick-off at Goodison in two weeks which is fine by me - Only 3 months or so to late.........

NNB Gerschenkron - I doubt after THIS that most people who follow us are unaware of just WHO is causing the REAL problems at our club now - Even Neanderthals got 2+2=4 eventually - Even utter Idiots can get eventually that LFC sick SINCE H & G+getting worse=NO cure until H & G removed from LFC. Still the good thing is this is THE Lowest point - I doubt we can go ANY lower ever and it will be on the way up from here - I also think this defeat was perfectly timed to show RBS Just WHAT to expect IF they leave the twin Tw*ts in charge and This MIGHT just have finalised their elimination as our owners. Wouldn't it be ironic IF the damage THEY caused leads to their OWN removal from Anfield? I certainly hope so and the sooner? The better for our WHOLE Club as then? It's recovery can truly begin but not UNTIL Then - Only WHEN they are gone will matter improve on and off the pitch and NOT before......................

Edited by Redshadow

Anyone know how much Roy is on per year? Surely it would only be a case of paying his wages until he finds another job, rather than a big payoff.

Replace him with Kenny, who is already on the payroll, and tell Roy to stay at home. Financially we'd be in no worse position.

Oh and Konchesky can stay at home too.

There is no board meeting to discuss this, I will bet my love spuds on it. Why?

No one on the board gives a fuck about results, not a fuck.

Broughton is a Chelsea fan

Hicks and gillette care only for money

Purslow's a fan but really he knows that there is little difference in money between 5th and 15th.

They don't give a flying fuck.