You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Simon is in love haha

Guest simon

YouTube - The Streets - Dry your eyes

Get rid of the dog and this is how I picture Simon right now..

That's just reminded me of a time a few years back when I was rejected by this girl. I spent about an hour that evening playing this song on a loop over and over and over. Ha ha ha

Fucking did the job. After that hour I actually thought to myself "Fuck it, I dont need that bitch its her loss".

You'll notice on this thread none of the females have defended or given a reason as to why it's happening. That's because either have no explanation why they do it, or they're PM'ing each other saying "we've got another one!"

Nah, we're too busy discussing how repetitive and obsessive men are when they're dumped.

If she has a dog, steal it and treat it well. Make sure the dog doesnt want to leave you. Once this happens, she will wanna be with you too as its a scientifically proven fact that a woman cant be without her pets. Pets are more important than kids is a lesson you need to learn asap

Whoa.. be careful.

Simon and stolen dogs are a bit of a sore point.

Si, you'll find that you'll go through this a few times before you find 'the one'. I went through a good number of these and I still scratch my head thinking what the fuck it was all about. You'll notice on this thread none of the females have defended or given a reason as to why it's happening. That's because either have no explanation why they do it, or they're PM'ing each other saying "we've got another one!"

The reason it is happening is because she is a waste of space, or too young to know any better or quite simply because she can!

I didnt feel the urge to defend her because quite frankly what she has done isnt a crime..so she indicated she wanted to go out with you on a date and then changed her mind - big shit.

People change their minds FACT.

I went into a shop the other day and almost bought a pair of shoes, they looked fucking ace, were in the price range I was looking for and were the perfect colour - but then when I tried them on for size they pinched my feet and I didnt think with wear they would get any more comfortable so put them back on the shelf and left them..I've been back twice to admire them to try to convince myself that eventually they'll fit like a glove but I know they wont so no point in getting them..

Mr Aveez recently told me there was a new game coming out for the Xbox that he would like as a chrimbo present..I pre ordered it from Amazon..then a free trial version came out he down loaded it played on it for an hour or so and then told me to cancel the order as its not what he had been expecting and actually he'd rather not have it!!

Any of this hitting home.. Move on Si - you're a nice guy and will eventually find a nice girl to settle down with but my advise is, try on a few more pairs or shoes or download a few more games before you pick what you want!!

The reason it is happening is because she is a waste of space, or too young to know any better or quite simply because she can!

I didnt feel the urge to defend her because quite frankly what she has done isnt a crime..so she indicated she wanted to go out with you on a date and then changed her mind - big shit.

People change their minds FACT.

I went into a shop the other day and almost bought a pair of shoes, they looked fucking ace, were in the price range I was looking for and were the perfect colour - but then when I tried them on for size they pinched my feet and I didnt think with wear they would get any more comfortable so put them back on the shelf and left them..I've been back twice to admire them to try to convince myself that eventually they'll fit like a glove but I know they wont so no point in getting them..

Mr Aveez recently told me there was a new game coming out for the Xbox that he would like as a chrimbo present..I pre ordered it from Amazon..then a free trial version came out he down loaded it played on it for an hour or so and then told me to cancel the order as its not what he had been expecting and actually he'd rather not have it!!

Any of this hitting home.. Move on Si - you're a nice guy and will eventually find a nice girl to settle down with but my advise is, try on a few more pairs or shoes or download a few more games before you pick what you want!!

She's right kid, there's no stigmata these days.

A real hardhead this Simon kid. And the ego. I tell you though when I first met him, decisive as he is, I would've been proud to call him my own son.

Fuck this shit, I'm taking a Mulligan.

A real hardhead this Simon kid. And the ego. I tell you though when I first met him, decisive as he is, I would've been proud to call him my own son.

Blimey, five posts in 5 years! Excellent lurkage skills there. Same time next year?

Haha some of yous make me laugh m not too fussed to be honest. Was a kick in the nuts like but hey life goes on haha. I drink again now haha i can pull pissed so all is good.

I dont mean to be a bitch here but i dont remember you.

• 13 years later...
On 04/10/2010 at 10:12, Guest TesticleOReilly said:

We're talking here about a lad that's bitten off his own finger and jumped out of a closed window. He's not going to take anyone's relationship advice no matter how hard you all try. Leave him to it.

Sums it up nicely.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Carradona said:

Peak forum years there from around 2007-2011. Meeting Simon in person was genuinely amazing. 

Him standing outside Tesco by ours, collecting for some charity at Christmas, was a real double take moment for me.