You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Is England '86

Faustus

Loved it,cant wait till next week to see the next one,one of those moments when the music kicks in at the beginning you just know this is gonna be good.

in fact if there was a place to find the music of the series that would be brilliant,knew some of the songs,others i didnt.

Seen Milky from This is England in the credits but couldnt remember seeing him. Bit of digging tells me he was meant for a bigger roll but it ended up being cut so you only see him in the funeral scene.

Went through it about 3 times on Sky plus trying to find him until I Googled it. Ah my exciting life.

This is England is a great film, and indeed affects me more with each viewing, but Dead Man's Shoes is Meadows' masterpiece for me.

On the subject of the tv show, given the cast and writer I will of course stick with it to the end, but I was largely disappointed. Thought it veered towards Skins territory at times. Fucking great to hear the Lee Dorsey tune at the start though; one of my favourite funk tunes of all time.

Seen Milky from This is England in the credits but couldnt remember seeing him. Bit of digging tells me he was meant for a bigger roll but it ended up being cut so you only see him in the funeral scene.

Went through it about 3 times on Sky plus trying to find him until I Googled it. Ah my exciting life.

He'll be the black dude then. Good work NWT

deadman_still58.jpg

Except that's what he was like in the fim, he was just younger.

I don't really recall him much to be honest except for the part where they first met Shaun. His character's getting a lot more airing in this series, not sure why though.

Apart from that, really enjoying it although I will be waiting for the dvd to be released in film form with no poxy adverts.

I think its boss still.

I'm not suprised Lol went to Milky but i cant help feeling sorry for Woods as he knows nothing of her abuse.

I thought Mick must of been an abuser in it. I reckon he's going to get it once Combo comes back looking for revenge.

That bit with Lol in the BMW at the end, you didnt see who she was fucking did we?

I think its boss still.

I'm not suprised Lol went to Milky but i cant help feeling sorry for Woods as he knows nothing of her abuse.

I thought Mick must of been an abuser in it. I reckon he's going to get it once Combo comes back looking for revenge.

That bit with Lol in the BMW at the end, you didnt see who she was fucking did we?

Looked like it was Milky in the car at the end, Mick.

Agree with the rest of it.