You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boost

captainharris

Biscuit. I don't like coconut.

People who say a Bounty is their top choice are just wrong'uns.

Coconut all the way. Although I always preferred a Cabana to a Bounty. It was the added cherries in it that swung it.

More cherries than Trevor and Neneh driving an old Datsun humming a UB40 hit.

I'm loving raisin and biscuit Yorkies at the minute. Class. But slightly disappointing when they come out of the vending machine already broken.

Biscuit. I don't like coconut.

People who say a Bounty is their top choice are just wrong'uns.

Did you know that this particular type of chocolate used to come in the form of just one bar as opposed to the 2 bars we have today. Not many people know that. Sorry, I mean, not enough people know that.

Coconut all the way. Although I always preferred a Cabana to a Bounty. It was the added cherries in it that swung it.

More cherries than Trevor and Neneh driving an old Datsun humming a UB40 hit.

I'm loving raisin and biscuit Yorkies at the minute. Class. But slightly disappointing when they come out of the vending machine already broken.

Jameson's Raspberry Ruffle is the King of coconut based confectionery. I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Jameson's Raspberry Ruffle is the King of coconut based confectionery. I will fight anyone who disagrees.

You clearly haven't sampled the twin Scottish delights of a Tunnock's Caramel Log, or a Tunnock's Snowball. Both items liberally sprinkled with coconut. A taste sensation that pisses all over your Ruffle and one of the myriad reasons why Scottish-based dentists and Heart Surgeons live the lifestyles of top end Premiership footballers.

With heavy heart, that'll be you and me outside then RiS.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Did you know that this particular type of chocolate used to come in the form of just one bar as opposed to the 2 bars we have today. Not many people know that. Sorry, I mean, not enough people know that.

This post has received the NN certificate of approval. Congratulations, Stan.

You clearly haven't sampled the twin Scottish delights of a Tunnock's Caramel Log, or a Tunnock's Snowball. Both items liberally sprinkled with coconut. A taste sensation that pisses all over your Ruffle and one of the myriad reasons why Scottish-based dentists and Heart Surgeons live the lifestyles of top end Premiership footballers.

With heavy heart, that'll be you and me outside then RiS.

I might accept your offer purely for you casting doubt on me not having eaten caramel logs or snowballs.

I do not consider them to be coconut based in the way that a ruffle bar, coconut boost or bounty is. I also prefer the standard tunnocks caramel to the caramel log anyway. the snowball is tastier than the standard teacake, but as I said, they do not qualify as coconut based in my books.

If you don't accept my argument, I'll see you outside.

Guest TK-421

I'd say that the coconut is more of an afterthought as far as Tunnock's produce is concerned. I'm with you RiS, will do tag-team if you get chinned from his first punch.

I'd say that the coconut is more of an afterthought as far as Tunnock's produce is concerned. I'm with you RiS, will do tag-team if you get chinned from his first punch.

Nice to know you've got my back. these confectionery driven bouts often turn nasty. I remember being involved in one about the best revel. nasty, really nasty.

I am willing to accept personal choice but any fucker who chooses peanut deserves everything they get.

Even the orange one? Bleeurgh.

Alright, peanut then. No wait, the Galaxy counter.

My mate used to shovel Revels into his mouth in mixed handfuls. Big chewy chocolatey balls of orange, peanut and toffee. Sacrilege.

Wasn't there a malteser in there too. And a coffee or coconut trial once upon a year?