You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

They will obviously do studies on how much sun the area would get over how ever many years and see if it would be worth it.

...why does everyone have to be a smart ass? Can no one on here just talk decently?

But you said the plans have been drawn up by architects...? Surely if they have been drawn up by architects then solar panels and solariums it is. They must have done the studies etc etc otherwsie they wouldnt bother spending all that money on pointless and useless ways to fuel an area.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you said the plans have been drawn up by architects...? Surely if they have been drawn up by architects then solar panels and solariums it is. They must have done the studies etc etc otherwsie they wouldnt bother spending all that money on pointless and useless ways to fuel an area.

They did the plans. I don't believe they did the study yet. That would cost even more money....

You have insinuated you are somehow 'in the know' yet have shown no proof you actually know anything apart from a few solar panels and an underground shopping mall underneath Stanley park which if it happens i will gladly hold my hands up, but i dont think thats really going to happen, do you..?

This conjures up images of the undercity from Demolition Man. Ratburger anyone?

No... I wanted to say the plans were already done up by architects. I'm not writing all this in proper english I realize. Im barely even re reading before I post.

Can you pass a message onto George Gillete over there. Let him know that he's liar and that it is him who has destoyed this club. He got hicks involved, lied about purchase debt.

And would love it if he comes out of this without making a single penny because he does not deseve too, as he has messed about with thousands of fans.

kkkk...I do not know to what extent studies were done...I do know I saw plans for a stadium with your loved solar panels, a hotel, and shopping center. This is all I know on the subject.

Are you sure this wasnt your friend Gillett's make believe plan for a new Anfield, they did spend £50 million sterling on the new stadium and i can see why now if they were wanting to put in solar panels and a new SC.

Can you pass a message onto George Gillete over there. Let him know that he's liar and that it is him who has destoyed this club. He got hicks involved, lied about purchase debt.

And would love it if he comes out of this without making a single penny because he does not deseve too, as he has messed about with thousands of fans.

Don't know him and never met him.

edit: why does everyone think I know Gilette???

You were dumbfounded as to why we all hated him last week

I was asking a question.

Can you not say how you came to see these new stadium plans..?

Rather not.

What would the pricetag be on this "Stadium-Shopping-Hotell-Solarium"?

I heard a price but I totally forget the number so i would rather not guess.

I was asking a question.

Rather not.

I heard a price but I totally forget the number so i would rather not guess.

You totally forgot a monumental figure for a stadium that you are very intersted in as you have come on here to tell us....Yet you forgot what this massive massive amount of money actually was, because you 'forgot it' ..? Seriously, jesus everyone must think all the English are as thick and gullible as Moores and Parry....

You totally forgot a monumental figure for a stadium that you are very intersted in as you have come on here to tell us....Yet you forgot what this massive massive amount of money actually was, because you 'forgot it' ..? Seriously, jesus everyone must think all the English are as thick and gullible as Moores and Parry....

I came on here to tell you about?? Did you see how I started off my posts today? I dont believe they were about the stadium...They stadium got brought up by someone...maybe even you...

I should just make one post and vanish from sight. Maybe i'll be more credible. They have a gag on my at the moment I can no longer post. *The Golden Word vanishes into thin air...

I came on here to tell you about?? Did you see how I started off my posts today? I dont believe they were about the stadium...They stadium got brought up by someone...maybe even you...

If you go back to your initial posts you talked about seeing this vision of a new stadium, hotels, solariums, solar panels, 60,000 seats or did you not..?

Im still not understanding your need to come on these forums...? (its a question)