You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it took us close to 4000 posts to realise what we all knew originally

that we're not getting sold???

Not even that, it took 4000 post to final learn that we don't know anything, the press know little if anything and that we don't know anything!!!

But there will be another 4000 post to establish that "we don't know anything about it" and neither does any of the media

If this is as bad as we think the Arsenal game and start of the season means nothing to me now, but I can't fuck football off because that means Hicks and Gillett have put me off it, and that is not happening.

Fuck them. They can drag us into admin, they can drag us out of the premier league, they can drag us further down than Leeds, we'll still be here when they've gone.

Hicks and Gillett can enjoy their rockets, the cunts, because they can't get anything other than what they deserve after the amount of people they've fucked over now. They could sell us in the next hour and I'd still be utterly convinced they've had it. What parts of them are actually Human? I'm honestly not sure.

If this is as bad as we think the Arsenal game and start of the season means nothing to me now, but I can't fuck football off because that means Hicks and Gillett have put me off it, and that is not happening.

Fuck them. They can drag us into admin, they can drag us out of the premier league, they can drag us further down than Leeds, we'll still be here when they've gone.

Hicks and Gillett can enjoy their rockets, the cunts, because they can't get anything other than what they deserve after the amount of people they've fucked over now. They could sell us in the next hour and I'd still be utterly convinced they've had it. What parts of them are actually Human? I'm honestly not sure.

Well said. But I honestly don't think it will come to that

What would be the hassle ? They're practically running the show now. Surely the day to day running of the club would remain unchanged' date=' with the likes of Purslow and the rest of the staff, down to the tea ladies doing their jobs as normal. The club would be much easier and quicker to sell with C&A out the way. I'm sure the banks would rather a situation with the current owners gone.[/quote']

Hassle as in, it is NOT their primary business. Why would they want to STOP £2.5m coming their way every week when it may look like they can get their money back in 3-6 months? If they take over the club (on that note, how many times have we heard about banks taking over sporting institutions?), not only they don't get the interest, but they have a business on their hand they don't have a clue about! And as I said, owning a football club is not part of any bank's business model. And its even more complicated in RBS' case as they are owned by the general public!

I think RBS has done exactly what any bank would have done, they have put pressure to get the debt level reduced and increased the interest so the business gets sold and they get their money back.

I bet RBS will prefer the following order:

1. Sell the club, while the cunts are still in charge, and get their money back. Even if it means another extension.

2. If the club still cannot be sold, force the cunts to reduce the debt one way or other

3. Get their money back after the cunts have managed to get the finance from elsewhere

4. Reposses the club, sell and get the money back

It beginning to look like their are NO genuine bids....

I'm I the only one who thinks RBS will take control in Oct?

what are the repercussions if they do? will they run it as a on going concern? Or 9 point drop?

Was mentioned above that the bank would probably sell quickly and for less given that C n A would be out of the way and not able to do anything to stop it. If there's a way for it to happen without the 9 point penalty, all the better. I just hope it happens soon.

Edit: Also, why would be banks offer another extension even at the hugely inflated rates given the Yanks have proven they don't have the ability to sustain those types of fees and neither does the club. They WON'T get that money in either case. My hope is that if this sale doesn't come off, they repossess and sell on their own...

Edited by ctkeepercoach

just got the sos e mail requesting questions for the Chinese bid on anticipation of them meeting with Kenny Huang.

Seems strange to do this is he wasn't going to put in a bid and be the preferred bidder and also why didn't SOS just wait until any announcement to do this unless they have heard something unofficially...........

Probably putting 2 & 2 and getting 22 but here's hoping for a genuine bid that MB agrees with

I seem to remember that binding bids are to be made tomorrow, and Broughton to make an announcement on Friday. That could however be wrong.

This process is like cracking out a particularly difficult turd, nothing happens when you expect it to. Then, nothing moves for ages and when it does it's quite painful but surprisingly swift.