You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

STEVE G, to shit real madrid next season, truely!

atleticoLFC

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Big Green Bastard
sorry, what does it mean GIFTED?

could someone explain me the meaning of this sentence?

thanks!

i love that sarcasm, well done mate.

hope you stick around.

i love that sarcasm, well done mate.

hope you stick around.

oh now I understand, you're acting without respect..

i'm not making differences of wich of the 2 teams is better than the other one, I even didn't talk about that anytime here, I'm only expressing my feeligs about liverpool and atletico...

so..if you're laughing about me or something..

i only would say that i don't like when atletico plays against lfc, because i also have a feeling for the reds..

i would say that atletico was a fair european league champion..

game in anfield, i think lfc could win atletico, and he did, but atletico waited for his opportunnity with forlan's goal!

you know most of atletico fans likes lfc and respect ( me honestly not only for torres), i will feel the same for lfc if the kid didn't play in anfield, but in all places and also in my team, there are one oR two stupid cunts, retarded people..

the other day i was writting in atletico 's forum and some fan ( believe me the only atletico fan that i see that don't like lfc), called liverpool loserpool, or liverbluff..

well my reaction against these stupid was to say that i want that he talks WITH RESPECT TO LIVERPOOL, he said to me FUCK YOU, and I CALLED HIM STUPID RETARDED CUNT...

and the forum boss ban my account for 20 days...

i will not say more..

i'm an honest and true guy!

Top man athletico. Great thread. I hope you hang around this summer and let us know what the Spanish press are reporting.

it is a pleasure to inform to all red friends of what's going on in madrid about steve g and his future, also very proud of talking with all reds, and also to know more lfc notices in these forum..

I can tell to all of you that i wish these notice is bullshit and steve g never said that he wants to play in the fucking shit lie call real madrid

you know, those real madrid fans are so untrue and cunt, i read some guy giving his point of view about real signing steve g...

he said we don't want player that come to real to retires and caught all money they can to end his carreer..

HA! WHAT A CUNT those fans of real madrid only are shit, if a player is the best they adore him, and when a player has a bad game, they want to put him out of his club and spit him..

than owner florentino is other cunt, he thinks that football is like monopoly he have money and he can buy the world, and that doesen't make a big team..

and that STUPID MOURINHA AND that arrogant RONALDA, uggggggggg

these page confirm also, and is not marca...

it's a spanish footbal page..

Gerrard será el primer fichaje de Mourinho - Liga.es

the tittle in english is that steve g will be mourinho first sign

here's another page that says in his tittle that steve g is one step to sign with that ugly team..

Gerrard está a un paso de fichar por el Madrid

here you had another that says that florentino cunt its preparing 26 millions to sign steve g

El Real Madrid prepara una oferta de 26 millones para fichar a Gerrard | Fichajes

another here says steve g wants to sign with mourinho

» Steven Gerrard, jugador del Liverpool, quiere jugar en el Real Madrid de Mourinho Video Goles España, Ver Partidos en Directo Inglaterra Italia Gratis, Liga Campeones en Vivo

also yahoo sports tittle says that steve g and di maria wants to play in real..

Gerrard y Di Maria quieren ir al Real Madrid (prensa) - Yahoo! En Español Deportes

also goal.com his tittle is steve g near real madrid..

Mercado: Gerrard podría estar cerca del Real Madrid - ENCUESTA: ¿Cuál crees que es o será el fichaje del verano? - Goal.com

well i'm really sad it's not only marca who said that, really have to think that steve g is making a WINK to real?

WISHING IT IS BULLSHIT !!!!

gerrard can't leave lfc in this situation, will be really sad...

these page confirm also, and is not marca...

it's a spanish footbal page..

Gerrard será el primer fichaje de Mourinho - Liga.es

the tittle in english is that steve g will be mourinho first sign

here's another page that says in his tittle that steve g is one step to sign with that ugly team..

Gerrard está a un paso de fichar por el Madrid

here you had another that says that florentino cunt its preparing 26 millions to sign steve g

El Real Madrid prepara una oferta de 26 millones para fichar a Gerrard | Fichajes

another here says steve g wants to sign with mourinho

» Steven Gerrard, jugador del Liverpool, quiere jugar en el Real Madrid de Mourinho Video Goles España, Ver Partidos en Directo Inglaterra Italia Gratis, Liga Campeones en Vivo

also yahoo sports tittle says that steve g and di maria wants to play in real..

Gerrard y Di Maria quieren ir al Real Madrid (prensa) - Yahoo! En Español Deportes

also goal.com his tittle is steve g near real madrid..

Mercado: Gerrard podría estar cerca del Real Madrid - ENCUESTA: ¿Cuál crees que es o será el fichaje del verano? - Goal.com

well i'm really sad it's not only marca who said that, really have to think that steve g is making a WINK to real?

WISHING IT IS BULLSHIT !!!!

gerrard can't leave lfc in this situation, will be really sad...

oh now I understand, you're acting without respect..

i'm not making differences of wich of the 2 teams is better than the other one, I even didn't talk about that anytime here, I'm only expressing my feeligs about liverpool and atletico...

so..if you're laughing about me or something..

i only would say that i don't like when atletico plays against lfc, because i also have a feeling for the reds..

i would say that atletico was a fair european league champion..

game in anfield, i think lfc could win atletico, and he did, but atletico waited for his opportunnity with forlan's goal!

you know most of atletico fans likes lfc and respect ( me honestly not only for torres), i will feel the same for lfc if the kid didn't play in anfield, but in all places and also in my team, there are one oR two stupid cunts, retarded people..

the other day i was writting in atletico 's forum and some fan ( believe me the only atletico fan that i see that don't like lfc), called liverpool loserpool, or liverbluff..

well my reaction against these stupid was to say that i want that he talks WITH RESPECT TO LIVERPOOL, he said to me FUCK YOU, and I CALLED HIM STUPID RETARDED CUNT...

and the forum boss ban my account for 20 days...

i will not say more..

i'm an honest and true guy!

Fucking brilliant! Top man. Wish I could rep the same post a thousand times (sounds like the Ateti version of RAWK in any case.)

because he hasn't got the trophies a man of his talent deserves.

Sorry Ant got to pull you up again here.

Gerrard has won more trophies than most players who have played for Liverpool in the last 20 years, only Carragher matches him. He has won everything bar the league domestically.

To say he hasn't won the trophies he deserves is bullshit and I keep seeing it.

There are thousands of players over the years who have given to football what Gerrard has and they have come away from the game with no medals or trophies.

There are players in League Two who can only dream of what Gerrard has won, and they play for pittance a week compared to Gerrard. They would give their right leg to have one medal, never mind the amount Gerrard has.

Stop with this whole sympathy for Gerrard not winning trophies, he has, fucking loads of them.

So he's off then? Anyone else feel it's gonna be a LONG summer!

Torres will go to then I fear, I just hope he goes to Italy or barce, it would hurt far too much to see him in chavski or man shiity colours.

Bet the new manager won't even get to spend the money from sales... We are fcuked by the sounds if things.

some good notice at the moment...

here says that steve g will not leave anfield..

rick parry said ..

Gerrard dice ahora que se queda en el Liverpool | Fichajes

another says that LFC trust in steve g for his new project..

El Liverpool confía en Gerrard para el nuevo proyecto - La Nueva España - Diario Independiente de Asturias

other says that steve g change his idea and will stay in anfield..

I'd be disappointed to see him go and horribly depressed about swapping him for fucking debt repayment, but I couldn't begrudge him a crack at winning some more serious trophies. Hopefully he'd throw a clause into any deal to allow a cheap return home should things go tits up.