You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a session with Byrnie earlier, enjoyed it despite some low scores.

Tactics for future games on Highrise have been sorted...[/QUOTE]

Most definitely, I enjoyed that part in Highrise. Good to put those tactics to the test again.

Had a session with Byrnie earlier, enjoyed it despite some low scores.

Tactics for future games on Highrise have been sorted...

Most definitely, I enjoyed that part in Highrise. Good to put those tactics to the test again.

I tried it earlier using a riot shield, the tricky part is getting there before anyone else... It's also not quite the same when you're flying solo.

Had a quick FFA before I left for work, and found myself in a game with boosters, poor ones at that. In the brief time I was in the game, I had ruined their quest for the nuke and followed the sound of the TI around the map, making sure that they knew I was on to them, but every time I killed them, they'd pitch up elsewhere, though not too far from their original boosting point, which made hunting them that much easier.

I love my Turtle Beach headset sometimes.

Gatnick, I might of left the lobby just as you joined my last night, apologies for that. I was on today but I was on and off doing things at home so anyone who invited me and I didnt join up with then that was why. Looking forward to the new maps.

No problem mate, I enjoy the chase.

Played a couple of games on the new maps but I'm going to wait until they implement them on TDMs as nobody plays the objective games properly, couldn't be arsed playing them. FFAs are pretty much ruined by nuke boosters these days too.

Played a couple of games on the new maps but I'm going to wait until they implement them on TDMs as nobody plays the objective games properly, couldn't be arsed playing them. FFAs are pretty much ruined by nuke boosters these days too.

You are not wrong Byrine, I usually start off spectating the game and view the boosters, once I see were the nukes are nesting in, I spawn and go and get them. Much more fun, as for the new maps, I agree, I hate having to play the games I dont know how to play. I will wait until they appear on TDM.

You are not wrong Byrine, I usually start off spectating the game and view the boosters, once I see were the nukes are nesting in, I spawn and go and get them. Much more fun, as for the new maps, I agree, I hate having to play the games I dont know how to play. I will wait until they appear on TDM.

I'll be waiting for them to come into rotation before I play them again too, unless I party up with anyone who wants to play them.

Guest TK-421

What I want to know is how TK finds all his snipey spots? I seen him in places I've never seen anyone in before during last nights session.

There were some videos on youtube.com where I found most of them. Some places can only be reached on the PC version using a technique called strafe jumping, but many of them are accessible on the PS3 version too.

Sniping is all about varying location and hiding in unusual spots, that's my approach anyway. All the usual spots are where the opposition looks first, so you are vulnerable to other snipers etc.

There are snipers who use other techniques, like quick scoping, but I can't be bothered with it. Thermal and Heartbeat for me all the way.

Guest TK-421
Was on for a couple of games with TK and Gatnick, TK had a brilliant match winning kill on Afghan, one of the best I've seen.

Heh, cheers. I have done better kills but, of course, they aren't all captured on Killcam.

Guest TK-421

New maps are excellent, more varied than Stimulus and bigger. Carnival is an instant classic and Strike is an old favourite. Not really fussed about Vacant. Out of the other two new maps I prefer Fuel to Trailer Park, on first impressions.