You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Old toilet Ticket

Guest Francie Brady

Guest Francie Brady

20 of my Manc Mates heading to chelsea game on saturday with a travel agent. One of them pulled out last minute and offered me his place on the trip on the cheap so i decided id go for the beer and the laugh. Anyway so a match ticket is part of the package and was wondering how much do ye think I could get for it over there on the day of the game as I dont particularly want to be present in Old toilet under any circumstances. And what would be the best way of getting the yolk sold without any hassel.

Guest Francie Brady

In fairness ye I probably am but its not going to change my desire to drink beer and pay for stripers by selling a ticket to a Manc cunt who wants to pay over the odds for it.

In fairness ye I probably am but its not going to change my desire to drink beer and pay for stripers by selling a ticket to a Manc cunt who wants to pay over the odds for it.

Them travel agents are part of the reason footies well up the shitter. 2 Asians with Manc bags in our end at Old Trafford last week, no doubt got there thanks to Mr. Cook.

How much did your mates pay for their trip by the way? About 400 quid?

Guest ShoePiss
20 of my Manc Mates heading to chelsea game on saturday with a travel agent. One of them pulled out last minute and offered me his place on the trip on the cheap so i decided id go for the beer and the laugh. Anyway so a match ticket is part of the package and was wondering how much do ye think I could get for it over there on the day of the game as I dont particularly want to be present in Old toilet under any circumstances. And what would be the best way of getting the yolk sold without any hassel.

That's quite a feat, I'll neg you for it right now!

I would happily rip off a day tripping Cockney Jester hat wearing,gay flag carrying,cantona mask wearing,full colours head to toe,digital camera carrying - Manc

Lets face it he would only spend it all in the club shop or on Norwich scarfs

Or both at once. They sell Norwich scarves in the club shop now!

Guest Francie Brady
why have you got 20 manc mates?

Because Im Irish and every lad born in or around my age has jumped on the Manc Bandwagon.

Guest Francie Brady
on the cheap?! fuck off!, so you are paying to watch that shower of cunts, you are the tit i hope you get fleeced by a real fan

No im not paying to watch them I paid 200 quid less for the package which includes boat, hotel , tickets etc and I dont want to go to the fucking game so im going sell the ticket.

Because Im Irish and every lad born in or around my age has jumped on the Manc Bandwagon.

Pretty slow bandwagon that mate. Been going since at least, the late 60's.

I've got rellies over in Derry and it's either Liverpool or United. Always been the way. 8)

Guest Francie Brady
Pretty slow bandwagon that mate. Been going since at least, the late 60's.

I've got rellies over in Derry and it's either Liverpool or United. Always been the way. 8)

Maybe i did nt phrase that the best, all i know is that i am out numbered sinficantly by at least 3 to 1 and that it is mainly due to the fact Man United have been so succesful in the last twenty years.

No im not paying to watch them I paid 200 quid less for the package which includes boat, hotel , tickets etc and I dont want to go to the fucking game so im going sell the ticket.

I still imagine you could have went to see us twice for the money you're paying for that (The privelege to be around a group of 20 Mancs after they all but secure number 19)

Fucking hell

Maybe i did nt phrase that the best, all i know is that i am out numbered sinficantly by at least 3 to 1 and that it is mainly due to the fact Man United have been so succesful in the last twenty years.

I know what you mean. 10 years ago I was working in Waterford, and there were two guys in their late 30s in my office - both Reds. They said there were 2 teams in Ireland - Mancs and ABU (Anyone But United). I asked why they supported us, and they said when they were growing we were the big team, and they'd supported us ever since. But now (this was '99, so God knows how bad it is now), all the kids (20s and below) had grown up with the Mancs being the top team, so the younger ones all supported them.

I was working there from January to June in 1999. The three of us were very, very depressed one balmy May morning.........