You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breaking Bad Thread

chorlton

Not sure how they are going to fit everything in to one more 75min episode, there's still so much that needs to be done.

I was wondering the same thing mate. There does appear to be so many things open story wise that need a ending. It s either going to be the greatest episode seen on tv ever or they will not do enough to close the show properly.

Off the top of my head I can think of five characters that need a ending in the show.

I was wondering the same thing mate. There does appear to be so many things open story wise that need a ending. It s either going to be the greatest episode seen on tv ever or they will not do enough to close the show properly.

Off the top of my head I can think of five characters that need a ending in the show.

Really? I think only Walt and Jesse matter and maybe Walt's immediate family, but I'm sure his ending ties with them.

Really? I think only Walt and Jesse matter and maybe Walt's immediate family, but I'm sure his ending ties with them.

Saul ,Marie and Todd spring to mind. Like you say they could all tie in with Walt s ending. I just think there three big characters who need closure , even Lydia up to a point. Oh and the pink teddy bear to.

Breaking bad won a emmy on sunday night for best tv drama and surprisingly it was the first time it took the top award.

Also if you want to test yourself about breaking bad, you should try this as you actually play it against other people, It s a quiz but there are loads of them to do for episodes in every season.

https://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/ultimate-fan-game

Saul ,Marie and Todd spring to mind. Like you say they could all tie in with Walt s ending. I just think there three big characters who need closure , even Lydia up to a point. Oh and the pink teddy bear to.

Saul I think has had his ending. Marie, personally I don't care, don't think anything needs to be absolute and I have the same view of Todd and Lydia - life can just go on as far as I'm concerned for those characters. For me, just Walt, Jesse and Walt's immediate family matter.

Saul I think has had his ending. Marie, personally I don't care, don't think anything needs to be absolute and I have the same view of Todd and Lydia - life can just go on as far as I'm concerned for those characters. For me, just Walt, Jesse and Walt's immediate family matter.

I think Saul s ending is done now but I think Todd and Lydia endings will be in this last episode. Have a rough idea on how this might end to be honest.

I dont expect anybody to still be alive apart from Jesse and maybe Walts wife and kids.

Jesse will surely off Todd.

Yes thats what I think to and i think Walt will take out Lydia and also the nazis who have jesse. I am not to sure over Walts former partners who set the first company up and went on to make millions.

Meanwhile in a motel room somewhere in America Huell sits waiting for Hank and Gomez to return.

qrnfpg.gif

• Upvote 1

Todd is pretty much the main antagonist - external antagonist... Walt's obviously the main antagonist in truth - for this series. He will be addressed.

Walt still has the ricin and a m60 machine gun.

Yea he does but I think the Ricin is either for himself or for Gretchen and her fella and he still wouldn't stand a chance whether he has an M60 or not against them lot.

Let's be honest though Walts at his best and most calculated when angry so in hoping that's what comes about.

Yea he does but I think the Ricin is either for himself or for Gretchen and her fella and he still wouldn't stand a chance whether he has an M60 or not against them lot.

Let's be honest though Walts at his best and most calculated when angry so in hoping that's what comes about.

This is why this show is just so far ahead of anything else. That is exactly what I first thought about the ricin as well . Here s another one for the ricin. When Walt was in the bar waiting for the cops and the tv was on. It mentioned about the blue meth and how it s still turning up in the southwest and europe.

That means somebody is making it and as there is only Jesse who can make it. Or maybe Todd. That means Jesse is probably still alive and with Todd. As the blue meth is in Europe that means Lydia , so that also means Lydia will know where Todd is and Jesse will be.

So how about he gets in touch to meet with her in a diner to get the info from her and we know she is a great lover of Tea. He could get the info he needs and slip the ricin into her tea.

The ricin could also be for himself as you say as it would mean him dying on his terms.

I think we can safely say there will be a high body count by the end of the episode.

Another one could be Jesse killing Todd or him and Lydia as Todd is in love with her.

Theres so many ways this could all end.

Walt could even tell todd he will make up a batch of blue meth for him and the gang. and as in the pilot we know meth production is near enough similar to mustard gas. He will have a mask on as he always does and he could take the gang out that way.

I think the key relationship in this story is Walt and Jessie and thats where most of the final episode will focus. Don't have a clue how it will end but I suspect Walt will confess and clear everyone and Jessie will kill him and go away for it or die himself. Probably is some dark way like having a ricin fag after he has killed Walt.