You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

SHOCKING

andrew78

What the fuck is going on when them scummy bastards seem more bothered about the state of ther club than we are about ours,every fucking shot on tv had them scarfs spinning and everyone knows what it means.What do you see in anfield fuck all ,it fucking fumes me to fuck that we take the piss out of them for haveing no real fans ,and ours thats suppose to be the best do fuck all.You could even hear them sing about there owners ,you hear fuck all in our games ,and another thing the fucking media are all over there plight say fuck all about ours the fucking pricks,sorry for rant and swearing but this is boiling my piss

What the fuck is going on when them scummy bastards seem more bothered about the state of ther club than we are about ours. Every fucking shot on tv had them scarfs spinning and everyone knows what it means.

What do you see in anfield fuck all, it fucking fumes me to fuck that we take the piss out of them for haveing no real fans, and ours thats suppose to be the best do fuck all.

You could even hear them sing about there owners, you hear fuck all in our games. Another thing the fucking media are all over there plight say fuck all about ours the fucking pricks, sorry for rant and swearing but this is boiling my piss.

Its one big joke, on us!! the fucking ticket payers!! take there boots off em an make em train in fucking bare feet and for fuck all for a season!! take the flash cars and big houses off em, make em play for the money!

way off the liverpool I used to love!

A few people on here need to go and watch a few dvds and read a few books. There was a time we were a back water second division club, with fuck all going for it.

Fans turned up then, proud of the club and what it stood for.

We're down now, it'll get better. You'll all be there celebrating under the moon when we lift the next cup. So fucking grown some grapes and fucking realise how lucky you are to be a red.

You bunch of little whinging fannies.

A few people on here need to go and watch a few dvds and read a few books. There was a time we were a back water second division club, with fuck all going for it.

We're down now, it'll get better. You'll all be there celebrating under the moon when we lift the next cup. So fucking grown some grapes and fucking realise how lucky you are to be a red.

Fuck off you condescending mong.

It's watchin the DVDS etc that have us all living in the past. i think we need a reality check to be honest .

"Fans turned up then, proud of the club and what it stood for." is right Voltaire but its the Sky brigade now, football was only invented in 1992, I still get knob jobs asking me how many times we've won the premier league and I say 18, they say "you havent its 0 they dont get that its the title, I ask how many times have the Mancs won the Barclays league or the Canon League , its just a fuckin name for the title but they dont get it.

Fans are different now its instant success. We need to get real. We're not title winning but our level is alternated between 3-4th place.

Get back to your bedsit in Dorset, you little gimp.

I read in another thread you also support Luton? Well, fuck off and stick to them and leave the reds to people who'll be going to the game whatever happens.

You're well informed for somebody with 69 posts.

Being here before, have we.

Get back to your bedsit in Dorset, you little gimp.

I read in another thread you also support Luton? Well, fuck off and stick to them and leave the reds to people who'll be going to the game whatever happens.

If Hicks and Gillette's calculations are correct, they stand to make a lot of money out of you. Thanks for helping them purchase our club without having to spend a penny of their own money. Why not let them come round and eat you out of house and home while you are at it. I'm sure they'll appreciatte the gesture.

You're well informed for somebody with 69 posts.

Being here before, have we.

Being here before makes no sense, you soft cunt. If you are going to wade in, then please make sure you have grammar on your side.

Irish fans are full of sponk anyway, and one supporting a Luton fan... well, I ask you?

What the fuck is going on when them scummy bastards seem more bothered about the state of ther club than we are about ours,every fucking shot on tv had them scarfs spinning and everyone knows what it means.What do you see in anfield fuck all ,it fucking fumes me to fuck that we take the piss out of them for haveing no real fans ,and ours thats suppose to be the best do fuck all.You could even hear them sing about there owners ,you hear fuck all in our games ,and another thing the fucking media are all over there plight say fuck all about ours the fucking pricks,sorry for rant and swearing but this is boiling my piss

United fan by any chance?

If Hicks and Gillette's calculations are correct, they stand to make a lot of money out of you. Thanks for helping them purchase our club without having to spend a penny of their own money. Why not let them come round and eat you out of house and home while you are at it. I'm sure they'll appreciatte the gesture.

Every major lad in SOS goes home and away. Hmmmm.

Fcuk them, SOS have not got a clue.

Idiots.

Stubborn cunts.

It's a bit like going into Tescos and buying loads of shit then protesting at the door because you object to the prices you just paid. Yeah, they're gonna listen to you as you are paying them for the right to protest against them, would love to have SOS protest against me, they could come and hand me £40 and I'll go on holiday to Flordia and they can protest about how much I'm ripping them off if they want. Wankers.

Get on with it or get out with it I say, starve the fuckers of cash and let them fail, the only other option to to fund them and anyone who does that deserves to watch this shite.

Fcuk them, SOS have not got a clue.

Idiots.

Stubborn cunts.

It's a bit like going into Tescos and buying loads of shit then protesting at the door because you object to the prices you just paid. Yeah, they're gonna listen to you as you are paying them for the right to protest against them, would love to have SOS protest against me, they could come and hand me £40 and I'll go on holiday to Flordia and they can protest about how much I'm ripping them off if they want. Wankers.

Get on with it or get out with it I say, starve the fuckers of cash and let them fail, the only other option to to fund them and anyone who does that deserves to watch this shite.

Dennis Tooth, the keyboard warrior from Burnley, who has never been to a game - giving stick out to lads who have actually gone out and done something!

Mr Tooth, if I may, when you begin your own crusade against the owners I'll Paypal you a fiver for a logo.

Until then, sit and watch the tv in your caravan and post in anger.

Does it matter where I'm from and if it did does it matter that I'm not from Burnley and never have been. Blimey you must have some time on your hands to follow me around for my whole life so you can come here and claim that I have never been to a match. Caravans in Burnley FFS?

Keep propping up H and G. I'll wait to hear from you in your protesting be sure to let me know if there any plan to protest outside Levis while all wearing Levi jeans and a big Levi hat on like a dickhead. SOS have done more for H and G than anyone fan.

I havent given H and G a penny of my money, you have, so your are worthless scum.