You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Merson: You Clueles C**t

Durango

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were right about it freeing up one of their defenders once Torres went off as they did'nt give a as shit about N'Gog which was one of the points they were making which some seemed to have missed.

So if we're 1-0 down with a minute to go against Chelsea we're not going to send up Agger for a free kick because we'll need two at the back to mark Drogba just in case they score again, sorry but thats balls of course you're going to go for it, Cris is one of their best headers of the ball.

If you were a Lyon defender and you saw Nando go off and N'gog come on to replace him after conceeding a goal, I'd guess they were delighted, as their were at least two defenders on him whenever he got the ball.

They probably thought fuck this, I'm bombing forward.

Lets be completely honest, N'gog just doesn't have the same presence or physique to withstand that.

That said, our defence was fucking all over the place for the goal we conceeded.

Lets say Rafa's pointless substitution didn't help our cause.

I've read a few people saying this and it is just nonsense. Lyon defenders always go forward - their defensive midfielder drops in to cover. Every game. Taking off an injured striker who was struggling with a few minutes to go to replace him with a young lad who is full of running is not a mistake.

Any defender who relaxes in that situation is shit.

Lyon were pushing forward because they wanted to get a point. They would have done the same thing with Torres on the field.

Just give it a bone will you?

What pissed me off was that they spoke extensively about the scums injury problems they've had and how it has and can affect them in recent and upcoming games, then didn't mention a word about them in their Rafa-bashing session even though we have had probably triple the amount of injurys of any other side. Merson, Mckinaly, Nicholas = fuckin clueless and really have NO right whatsoever to question us as a club, and Rafa, a manager who has won league titles and european cups, from a fuckin chair in a studio when none of them have had the balls to manage anyone, bar the braindead merson and his highly succesfull period at the mighty superpower that is Walsall

Now now David, it's not like I'm asking you to have a tooth out,for having to agree with me, is it?

A stopped clock is right twice a day. That's usually twice more than you, but today it's just once more. Well done.

Stop flirting you two.

Tell me a team that losing, that doesn't throw the "kitchen sink" at the opposition?

There was 18 seconds on the clock when Lyon scored.

Fuckin hell,teams send their fuckin Keepers forward in desperation never mind the Centre Back.

Torres not being on the Pitch,played NO PART WHATSOEVER IN LYON SCORING.

They scored from open play,not a set piece.

exactly, Torres going off had nothing to do with Agger's misreading of the bounce and Kyrgiakos' inability to stay on his feet.

If one or the other had not made a mistake Lisandro probably doesnt score. simple

Apparently the Dope who said it Matt (someone,think it's Lawton) professes to be a fan of Benitez.

Clueless Cunts the lot of them, and mugs on here actually quote them.

One more reason to hope Tony B's career stays on the rise.

There'd be a bloodbath if he got on that.

Apparently all the football number 1's (!) on the main papers call themselves The Archdukes!

When are England next playing in Sarajevo?

One more reason to hope Tony B's career stays on the rise.

There'd be a bloodbath if he got on that.

Apparently all the football number 1's (!) on the main papers call themselves The Archdukes!

When are England next playing in Sarajevo?

They named themselves after Rio?

He's a pig ignorant, gormless, drug taking cunt as well.

• 2 weeks later...