You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Due diligence.

Your team just traded 3 1sts + players and gave 230 million, fully guaranteed, to a sick individual after leaking negative shite to the media about a quarter back that took you to an AFC title game and played with a torn labrum last season. Even for a league full of sociopaths, that is disgusting shit.

And now worst of all, it's reported Baker wants to be traded to the Colts, so like you did, I'll have to start pretending he's good.

• Upvote 2

As a Saints fan

giphy.gif

Thank God that didn't happen

Going to interesting seeing how Browns fans that have gone in hard on the Steelers for having Ben Roethlisberger on the roster justify having a guy facing 22 civil counts of sexual harasment and assault

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

As a Saints fan

giphy.gif

Thank God that didn't happen

Going to interesting seeing how Browns fans that have gone in hard on the Steelers for having Ben Roethlisberger on the roster justify having a guy facing 22 civil counts of sexual harasment and assault

You're not out of the woods yet fella.

Winston is not a guy you want in charge unless you are trying to swipe some crab legs. Even then ...

Just now, TD_LFC said:

Three first rounders, a third and a late round swap plus $230 million fully guaranteed...for Captain Rub and Tug!!

Crazy

Can only assume the Browns have agreed to fully guarantee the deal so he pays them woman off

• Upvote 2

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

You're not out of the woods yet fella.

Winston is not a guy you want in charge unless you are trying to swipe some crab legs. Even then ...

Yeah im not comfortable with Winston, though i expect it to happen. 

Couldn't give a shit about the crab legs mind you. 

I have said multiple times on Saints forums i want them to go after Gardner Minshew as a bridge QB till they find their guy

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Yeah im not comfortable with Winston, though i expect it to happen. 

Couldn't give a shit about the crab legs mind you. 

I have said multiple times on Saints forums i want them to go after Gardner Minshew as a bridge QB till they find their guy

Whats with Taysom - can he play QB in the league?

4 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Had our current FO for a few years and they are A1.

How it started.

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

Sorry lads, fucking WOW.

Didn't know that we'd actually got the raping cunt. Last I'd heard was that it was a straight shootout between Carolina and the Saints.

How its going.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Whats with Taysom - can he play QB in the league?

No he can't

He is a great option to have and im happy with what he earns for his role but he isn't a good QB. Can make the odd decent pass but he just doesn't have a good arm. 

6 minutes ago, neko said:

I knew CD would be happy with the news.

Good trade for Cleveland. I'm not convinced the charges/allegations are legitimate. I think a lot of it is slimy lawyers and $$$

Big Ben though - there's a rapist.

Not for me

Theres woman that have told investigators similar stories that are not involved in civil cases

22 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

My man havin a larf at this - honest, we would have sucked if he didn't come back. I don't think Jensen or Godwin re-sign without him.

Yeah i think its your division again this year. 

Think if everything goes right the Saints can compete but would have them second.