You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

European Cup QF, 2nd Leg vs Chelsea

The Chef

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Everyone gonna forget Chelsea scored four?

They don't even need to do that on Tuesday, just one will do and they're more than capable of getting it.

Not gonna happen.

Not really mate, them scoring one doesn't really make much difference to our situation, we still need to score three

Don't think we have a chance but at least we can go for them from the off knowing that them scoring doesn't make much difference

Everyone gonna forget Chelsea scored four?

They don't even need to do that on Tuesday, just one will do and they're more than capable of getting it.

Not gonna happen.

Bolton won second half 3-0 and nearly made it 4.

My point being that it has to effect their confidence. Mongo is out, carvalho replaced alex today and that wouldn't have done anything to boost either of their confidences

I think the intensity Chelsea play at on Tuesday will be wholly different.

They were 4-0 up and coasting against a lower Prem side. They took their foot off the pedal and almost paid the price with an embarrassing draw. They know who we are and what we can do. They will be up for it on Tuesday.

I would say we would need to score first so our heads don't drop and if we get another round the hour mark then who knows, Chelsea will be on the ball more for us though as I am sure they took their foot of the gas at 4 0.

well they're 3-1 up now so what's stopping them from getting schloppy again?

I don't think it'll affect their confidence - not in a way which will benefit us.

If anything, it'll give them a kick up the backside and bring them down a peg or two after all the hype of the last few days and it'll make them extra determined to get the job done on Tuesday.

The kid is on fire and hopefully Stevie G is back.Their defence may be shaky.Carvalho just back for injury and concides 3 late goals.Alex dropped for Carvalho .

Maybe im clutchin at straws here but ....................And on the eve of Hillsborough..I really believe something great is gonna happen