You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham away 04/04/09....

satmann

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me, I've just screamed so much I had the neighbours banging on the wall, there's ale all over the wall, I've really fucked something up in my throat and then for no apparent reason, my eyes filled up. I think it's just hit home exactly what the chance of a title actually means to me.

Same here, I nearly cried when that went in. GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!

Bennett, once a cheat always a fucking cheat.

I love Benny so much. What a reaction from the bench too. That could be the most important goal we have scored in years

The filth had a game like this in 92 against shef wed when they played 8 mins of 'ferguson time' and the won 2-1 after being a goal down. They went on to win the title for the first time in 26 years.

This game could just be the same defining moment for us.

C'mon Reds!!

:D

Same here.

The ale was fucking hilarious, Yossi stuck it in and I just jumped up screaming and punching the air - I was holding a full can of Bud which I squeezed until it met in the middle whilst simultaneously lashing it all over the place. I lost any semblance of self control, great feeling.

Fulham 0-1 Liverpool FT How important will that goal from Benayoun prove to be? The game appeared lost (or drawn) but his strike sends Liverpool two points clear of Manchester United and is of the type that wins titles. Liverpool deserved the win, the first at Craven Cottage by a top-four side this season, but looked to have run out of ideas, until the Israel international popped up to send the ball into Mark Schwarzer's net. United can resotre their lead if they beat Aston Villa tomorrow and they have another game in hand but for the first time in eight weeks the pressure is now on them.

90mins+2 GOAL! Fulham 0-1 Liverpool Babel sends the ball into the area, where it falls to Benayoun on the right side of the area. This time he sends his shot to the far post and it beats Schwarzer to get Liverpool's eighth goal in stoppage time this season.

90mins+1 Benayoun gets a loose ball in the area and turns and shoots but sends it inches wide of the near post when it should have gone to the far.

Premier League live! | Premier League - Times Online

HAHAHAHA! Would love to be a fly on ferguson's, rooney's or neville's living room wall when that went in!