You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Reds Watching Overseas

Redexile

There is no way they can take the credit away from us. We were brilliant today, they have been going on for weeks about how good the defence of United were and then we go and score four against them at Old trafford. We were as good as we have ever been today. United have been like that most weeks but most teams they play roll over like dogs when they play them.

I streamed Setanta today, but In Sweden it's usually the very unbiased Glenn Hysén: "Haha. Look at Ferguson, the old sob", "Ronaldo is going to start crying any second now", "Anderson is very very overated and so is Carrick. But that's always going to be the case for anyone signing for Utd". That sort of comments...

Top lad.

Im in South africa so I'm guessing it was the same...he siad the Vidic red card was harsh FFS

If he was bigging up carrick all game then yes it's the same one . Carrick the midfield general . I'm looking around and thinking "who's he talking about " "Ohh him WTF "

If he was bigging up carrick all game then yes it's the same one . Carrick the midfield general . I'm looking around and thinking "who's he talking about " "Ohh him WTF "
Yep it must've been him then he actually said" I consider Carrick to be the best holding midfielder in the world".

Yep it must've been him then he actually said" I consider Carrick to be the best holding midfielder in the world".

Same whopper then . I was laughing with my dad when he said that, Just so biased and unbelievable . It only makes it sweeter when we absolutely hammer them . Our biggest win at OT since 1936. Kop that you soulless fuckers.

Im from Sweden but had to watch it on Sopcast. I think it was Ian Dowie, "Vidic and Ferdinand is the best partnership football has ever seen", "Carrick is a midfield general, probably the best at what he does" and "I think thats harsh, should have been a yellow"

Im from Sweden but had to watch it on Sopcast. I think it was Ian Dowie, "Vidic and Ferdinand is the best partnership football has ever seen", "Carrick is a midfield general, probably the best at what he does" and "I think thats harsh, should have been a yellow"

That was Dowie . It was really winding me up until we got in front and then I just started laughing.

That was Dowie . It was really winding me up until we got in front and then I just started laughing.

He was very predictable in the end you just new what was coming. Even with Vidic's red he was trying to make out coke head was going to somehow put on his seven league boots and get across to Gerard thus the red should have been a yellow. The boys a fool but no doubt they'll roll him out for another game.

Dowie is a fucking ugly fucking snidey, shithead, cunt.

You failed at Palace, you failed at Charlton, you failed at Coventry & you failed at QPR. What gives you the right to speak in authority on football matters over the countless thousands of fans that saw you play and thought that you were an ugly, talentless, self important, delusional twat.

They at least got one thing right and quicker than you.

Go on crawl back under that fucking rock you living fucking brain donor.

P.S. I hope Jordan takes you for everything you weasily, two-faced, shithouse cunt.

Glad I found this thread! I was watching the game with a manc and even he said how incredibly pro United Dowie was. He was creaming over them and had to stop in mid drool as Torres took the ball from Vidic for our first. That shite about Carrick, and the best defensive partnership in the world but he is the only person I know who didnt think it was a red. Two mates of mine who were mancs admitted it was a straight red. I've paused it when Gerrard takes over and he is clean through on goal. Not a chance in hell Ferdinand would have caught him. Dowie went on about how it was their mistakes and barely gave us an ounce of credit. He was devastated when the third went in. Seriously, how are muppets like him allowed commentate. Waste of space.

Dowie is a fucking ugly fucking snidey, shithead, cunt.

You failed at Palace, you failed at Charlton, you failed at Coventry & you failed at QPR. What gives you the right to speak in authority on football matters over the countless thousands of fans that saw you play and thought that you were an ugly, talentless, self important, delusional twat.

They at least got one thing right and quicker than you.

Go on crawl back under that fucking rock you living fucking brain donor.

P.S. I hope Jordan takes you for everything you weasily, two-faced, shithouse cunt.

Fucking hell. I thought she'd reached the bottom of the barrel with Gareth Gates.

Guest The Chimp

Rep on its way to Dicko. I too wanted to kick the telly in over all that shite last night. The build up before the game on Fox was all about them cunts as well - unbelievable!

Guest The Chimp
Stupid cunt.....almost spilled my drink when I heard the "Carrick is the best holding midfield player in the world"

hahahahahaha Couldn't believe some of the shit he was saying....

I just couldn't believe he said that.

There's stokholm syndrome at work with that entire generation of managers, managers and pundits who came up in the league where they were getting bummed by Ferguson's teams.

He was saying shit like "yeah, er individual errors, 'Alec' will be very upset about that."

Fuck off, he's not your best mate you absolute tit, grow some balls and have some fucking self respect and do your fucking job.