You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Or....we could.

That's the great thing about it being February and still being in the title race, we just don't know what's going to happen.

Forget it mate, no use putting your hopes up for that shower of shite to shatter them yet again. Most of the players I saw today didn't seem to give a fuck that they were playing for Liverpool, as long as they collected their paycheque.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, really, those of you who "knew" our title challenge was over 6 weeks ago, who gave up on Rafa 8 weeks ago, or first lit your wrists 4 weeks ago- can you stop being so outraged after each game?

Yeah, okay, you had your epiphany, you made your choice, "Rafa Out", why the fuck is it like a new revelation after every game, or after every tabloid story about Rafa?

it's because they dont like to not say "i told you so"

Not a couple, £7-8million. for a player who isn't as good as a reserve player that we already had. We can't afford to waste that, unfortunately they can

And some people are trying to place us in the same spending bracket as the Mancs. What the fuck is the world coming to?

I don't know whether this point has been made but for me i look beyond lucas (although i don't think he's good enough)as to the main problem yesterday. So many times yesterday he had the ball looking for options and our movement is just shocking in front of him (torres excluded). You've got people hiding from the ball most of the time. Yesterday's problem was a distinct lack of taking responsibility. It was a case of saying "here you have it and do something". All these things add up to ensure most of our passes seem to go backwards because people aren't demanding the ball in tight areas looking to create.

el zhar made an impact because he wanted the ball and instead of just giving it simple everytime he decided to attempt to commit players and force them on the back foot. Riera in comparison dawdled and most of the time just gave it to someone else without an attempt to go past anyone. rant over. (I imagine this makes no sense but i needed to get it off my chest)