You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ex reds that you hate?

paisley1974

Stanley Victor Collymore.

Only comments on us in his mirror column when we've lost or drawn. Nowhere to be seen when we win.

And also the fact that he thinks the Spice Boy team did better than some of the recent teams cause he was involved in the "original" 4-3 game with Newcastle, and that they played in entertaining games!!!

Only comments on us in his mirror column when we've lost or drawn. Nowhere to be seen when we win.

And also the fact that he thinks the Spice Boy team did better than some of the recent teams cause he was involved in the "original" 4-3 game with Newcastle, and that they played in entertaining games!!!

Yep utter gobshite, can't fucking stand him, the only part of his column I bother reading is the 'heroes and villains' part cos it's fucking hilarious.

BUT, tbf, they did play some fucking fantastic football at times, how we've never won the Prem absolutely baffles me when you watch some of our games from the Evans era.

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate any ex-reds, as in I would dance on their graves. I have a strong dislike of Diouf, Collymore and Ruddock, and I find it impossible to forgive Souness for the interview he did for the scum after promising he would not allow his players to talk to them.

He was very humble, and was more about what the AUSTIN 3:16. He said to me about 6 yaears later at a Slavery Muscians that I was spreading the BOTTOM LINE

But don't say I like wrestling onfaacebook

I can win any wrestling debate myerely by saying 2 of my mates like wreslting while likign that shit

but not liking reslting

fuck you guys P(

grobelaar lawrenson mcmanaman souness beglin owen JAR????????????

We had a very similar thread to this a couple of weeks ago.

Why did you not comment on that rather than start another?

Or are you too self-important to read other people's comments but think that they should read your's?

We had a very similar thread to this a couple of weeks ago.

Why did you not comment on that rather than start another?

Or are you too self-important to read other people's comments but think that they should read your's?

Why did you not read this thread and realise the poor fucker only joined a week ago so wouldn't have seen it?

This place has really gone to the wall this season, thats no fault of Daves but fuck me this place is full of stupid fucking posts at present.

I think it was Paul who started a thread a week or so ago about an interview Nicky Butt gave to NME talking about their fans and how they 'behave' at the game. I don't think any sane individual could argue they have a better set of fans but we certainly have a huge number of fans who do not know how to 'behave' and 'support' the side during a title run.

Im 29 and have never had the opportunity to see us home as it were properly, Im in what seems a majority at times.

Why did you not read this thread and realise the poor fucker only joined a week ago so wouldn't have seen it?

This place has really gone to the wall this season, thats no fault of Daves but fuck me this place is full of stupid fucking posts at present.

I think it was Paul who started a thread a week or so ago about an interview Nicky Butt gave to NME talking about their fans and how they 'behave' at the game. I don't think any sane individual could argue they have a better set of fans but we certainly have a huge number of fans who do not know how to 'behave' and 'support' the side during a title run.

Im 29 and have never had the opportunity to see us home as it were properly, Im in what seems a majority at times.

Starting new threads when there are others on exactly the same topic is rude & disrupts the forum.

I know when he has joined but i would hope any new poster lurks in any new forum to get an rough appreciation of it

Moreover, since last night, him & his friend (v similar user-name, are all over each other's posts) have started 5 new threads, none of which especially add to the value round here.

I think this is the thread you are refering to

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/74572-something-fletcher-said-recently.html

which was from Stu about Fletcher in the M.E.N.

Not sure how it is relevant to opening new threads when old ones exist...

Starting new threads when there are others on exactly the same topic is rude & disrupts the forum.

I know when he has joined but i would hope any new poster lurks in any new forum to get an rough appreciation of it

Moreover, since last night, him & his friend (v similar user-name, are all over each other's posts) have started 5 new threads, none of which especially add to the value round

Who died and put u in charge.

Negged .

Leave the lads alone.Their brand new

Moreover, since last night, him & his friend (v similar user-name, are all over each other's posts) have started 5 new threads, none of which especially add to the value round here.

I think this is the thread you are refering to

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/74572-something-fletcher-said-recently.html

which was from Stu about Fletcher in the M.E.N.

Not sure how it is relevant to opening new threads when old ones exist...

They may well be best mates or one and the same person, but jumping on a thread in an aggresive or piss taking way has become the norm on here this season. Thats not just aimed at you its just the way things are. The forum is shite compared to 2/3 years ago, like I said its no fault of Daves, I think its just the site suffering from its own success and fans never having experienced being in a genuine title challenge.

I was a newbee as you were at some point, each forum has its own quirks and someone brand new to a forum may well start a thread or two too many in the hope of establishing themselves. Pissing on their chips immediately with pissy comments won't enhance the forum though will it? If they are ,and this remains to be seen, a couple of wums, then your reaction will only make this place worse.

Thats the thread I was refering to. Its not related to starting new posts but the number of wankers who follow our club who have not experienced a true genuine title challenge before and expect us to roll over evryone 4/5 nill. We wont and neither will any title winning team, EVER! Its more of a general comment on this forum and the increasing number of wankers who'll complain we havn't won playing amazing football in one thread and then in the next state how United grind out results and thats why they'll win the league.

I've been posting on this forum for nearly 5 years and this is the worst its ever been, considering where we are in the league that speaks volumes.