You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barely gets a mention when people talk these days, seems a long time ago that it was relevant & had some excellent discussions.

The editorial decision to let ' ordinary Joes ' on to the panel and stacking the panel with UKIP members every week for shock value, along with the general lack of interesting and talented politicians has put it into a coma.

Barely gets a mention when people talk these days, seems a long time ago that it was relevant & had some excellent discussions.

The editorial decision to let ' ordinary Joes ' on to the panel and stacking the panel with UKIP members every week for shock value, along with the general lack of interesting and talented politicians has put it into a coma.

Isn't it lovely that bbcqt has a new policy of having one person on the panel that's now politically irrelevant. Farage

• Upvote 1

Didn't watch it. I assume Liam Fox said America are very close allies and I'm confident we can be a major trading partner despite Trump starting trade war because the grown ups wouldn't let him start a real one 

Half a dozen gobshites in the audience telling the world they knew what they voted for and the government should just get on with stepping off the cliff . Daresay there was load of faux outrage about how we will hold the Russians to account if we find out they have been bumping people off in streets with nerve gas. No mention of the fact the same Russians meddled in the referendum .

Its a shit programme rigged to add a thin veer if respectability to a corrupt government

I doubt Fox was asked why this week the government banned the electoral commission from publishing their finding into the funding of Leave in Norn Ireland 

Her opponents, clearly. Hence my query.

How is that clear? I asked because if it's a load of Tory mentalists, then I'm not interested enough to look it up. If it's staunch Labour leftists, then I would be. You don't have to be an opponent to claim somebody performed badly, so it wasn't clear. As far as I can see, it's the Express and similar, saying she had a nightmare over Brexit. Yeah, I'll wait for somebody more credible than the Express before I give a fuck.

How is that clear? I asked because if it's a load of Tory mentalists, then I'm not interested enough to look it up. If it's staunch Labour leftists, then I would be. You don't have to be an opponent to claim somebody performed badly, so it wasn't clear. As far as I can see, it's the Express and similar, saying she had a nightmare over Brexit. Yeah, I'll wait for somebody more credible than the Express before I give a fuck.

I agree you don't have to be an opponent to claim someone performed badly, although if it wasn't an opponent, and therefore an unreliable source, I wouldn't have felt the need to ask. Which I hope makes sense.

Guess I'll have to watch it myself. If only everyone judged performance on how well someone has mastered their brief and articulated their argument rather than whether or not they say things they agree with.

I agree you don't have to be an opponent to claim someone performed badly, although if it wasn't an opponent, and therefore an unreliable source, I wouldn't have felt the need to ask. Which I hope makes sense.

Guess I'll have to watch it myself. If only everyone judged performance on how well someone has mastered their brief and articulated their argument rather than whether or not they say things they agree with.

Quite agree. Alas, they don't. I would expect there to be a 'everything she said' compilation on youtube any minute.