You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bacon sandwich.

chris71

Guest davelfc

I really do not understand most vegetarians. Some even get really upset with me, I didn't realise that you cannot ask for the 'meat alternative' in a vegetarian restaurant.

Talking about sandwhiches (here i must apologies as i digress from the humble pig), anyway i think i may have tasted the best sandwhich ever, i know i know home made sandwhiches are the best, but the chargrilled chicken sandwhiches in greggs (the one on mt pleasant not anywhere else) are amazing! i have one everyday for lunch now, to die for.

What is it with meat eaters obsession with what vegetarians eat? It's fucking boring. Enjoy the food your not prepared to kill and prepare yourself and stop fucking boring and harassing us with your constant sad sniping.

Eat my lentil and lick my quorns you degenerate fucks.

Guest davelfc
What is it with meat eaters obsession with what vegetarians eat? It's fucking boring. Enjoy the food your not prepared to kill and prepare yourself and stop fucking boring and harassing us with your constant sad sniping.

Eat my lentil and lick my quorns you degenerate fucks.

You wouldn't say that if you'd just had a bacon butty :whistle:

I think the lack of some nutrients you can only get from meat fucks with veggies minds and makes them arrogant fucks myself ;)

There should be snatch squads going around, they should hold down the veggies and force feed them meat. They're usually so weak it wouldn't take much to catch them. Obviously the squad would need masks as they emit some strong smells do the veggies.

Of course the fat fucks that substitute meat with chips and chocolate might put up a bit more of a fight.

I haven't thought this through have ?

I was veggie for many years. I still don't really understand the obsession with bacon and sausage. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's okay like, if you're prepared to pay for the quality stuff. But rare fillet steak is what would prevent me going back to being veggie. I could give up bacon tomorrow.

Bacon sandwiches - there are so many options:

Brown bread or white? (Square bread out of a packet, natch; none of this baguette nonsense)

Tender or crispy?

Untoasted or toasted?

Ketchup, brown sauce, or nothing?

Butter, margarine, or bacon fat?

Two rashers or another number?

For me, I'm happy without any ketchup, although I'll put a little smear on if there's some handy. I'm not a massive fan of crispy, I prefer my bacon a bit more meaty. And untoasted, of course.

Putting ketchup on a bacon butty will be a capital offence when I am king.

Ketchup is unacceptable on anything perhaps bar a burger.

If you are going to sauce up a bacon butty, it's got to be be brown sauce, preferably HP, but daddies is a palatable alternative.

I made my missus a bacon butty the other day, and she asked for red sauce on it, so I punched her in the face, shattering her nose and spraying blood all over her butty.

Putting ketchup on a bacon butty will be a capital offence when I am king.

Ketchup is unacceptable on anything perhaps bar a burger.

If you are going to sauce up a bacon butty, it's got to be be brown sauce, preferably HP, but daddies is a palatable alternative.

I made my missus a bacon butty the other day, and she asked for red sauce on it, so I punched her in the face, shattering her nose and spraying blood all over her butty.

Is the correct answer.

• 1 year later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Here is one for your Christmas dinner.

Do your Brussels sprouts as normal. Then fry off bacon strips, Garlic, red onion and mushrooms and add the sprouts for the last few minutes. Fucking gorgeous.

• 1 year later...