Quantcast
Man of the match - game 17 - Tottenham Hotspur - Away - PL - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Morse

Man of the match - game 17 - Tottenham Hotspur - Away - PL

Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Agger, Dossena, Kuyt, Mascherano, Alonso, Riera (Benayoun 78), Gerrard, Keane (Babel 66).

Thanks.

no one.

this was a game we shouldnt have lost. lets stop making excuses.

Beginning to get on my nerves now... Why don't you go start a thread and moan to yourself. NO ONE IS MAKING EXCUSES, we all agree that the game was there for the taking, your arguments seem to revolve arround league positions, well spurs league possition was an anomaly, there was absolutely no way that they were gonna stay there given the ammount of quality they have in their squad.

That being said though, you can hardly fault the team for not trying enough, we should have been 3 up before they equalised, Torres was sorely missed and I'm looking forward to the run of games coming up with Torres back to lead the line.

If Aurellio had played we wouldnt have lost

If he played like he did against City we'd have lost by more.

Stop chatting bubbles.

I much prefer Fabio to Dossena right now but give the guy some credit, he was good today.

If he played like he did against City we'd have lost by more.

Stop chatting bubbles.

I much prefer Fabio to Dossena right now but give the guy some credit, he was good today.

He was alright, but did really poorly for the winning goal and also shit out of a tackle that could have cost us.