You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manc miseries

ReddOrDedd

Is sulking after your team scores the new fashion? Incredibly, after watching MOTD tonight, it seems Berbatov is worse than the fucking Winker.

I want to see players ecstatic after they do something that brings their fans so much joy – not this pathetic po-faced hardman act – and I'm glad that our men find scoring for us a joyous experience.

It's embarrassing for them.

Its just fuckin arrogance. Its like Adebayor and most of Arsenals other African players with their pre-planned fuckin dance routines and jigs for when they score. Like in the CL QF 2nd leg, when Adebayor scored with 15mins left to send them through at the time, he started fuckin dancing. Tosspot. Pure fuckinarrogance. Id prefer to see someone run away with a bit of passion, and not know what the fuck to do with themselves because they're that pleased.

Its just fuckin arrogance. Its like Adebayor and most of Arsenals other African players with their pre-planned fuckin dance routines and jigs for when they score. Like in the CL QF 2nd leg, when Adebayor scored with 15mins left to send them through at the time, he started fuckin dancing. Tosspot. Pure fuckinarrogance. Id prefer to see someone run away with a bit of passion, and not know what the fuck to do with themselves because they're that pleased.

Adebayor does it every time, funny watching MOTD knowing Spurs are going to eqaulise at the death and they're all samba dancing away.

I don't know what this Manc sulk thing is all about either, it sucks. Maybe they're trying to make some sort of ironic statement about footballers being spoiled brats.

The first player I can recall doing it was Cantona, but it sort of fitted his whole persona, and it seemed like he was sort of playing a part. He wasn't smiling, but he was striking a pose - that is not the same as the deliberate sour-facedness going on at Old Toilet these days.

The first high-profile player I saw doing what I'm seeing now was Henry, and when he did it it made me feel sick. It was just a horrible display of arrogance that has left a lot of people not too upset about the situation he now finds himself in at Barcelona.

These fuckers should cheer up. I mean, they're not doing that badly... are they?

Wasn't dancing at full time though was he, the big dickhead.

I know what you mean mate, I want to see how much it means to the players when they score. Henry was one of the worst for scowling after he had scored.

I know what you mean, but I don't think Henry is doing that badly at Barca. As for Ronaldo sour face, I think that's for 2 reasons, firstly he doesn't really want to even be there anymore, and secondly he knows that a section of the fans don't like him either, so he probably doesn't really feel like celebrating. I thought he'd got over it when he scored the first, but then with the second he looked lost and just kind of trudged out from the goal looking half fed up. It'll be a fucking miracle if he's there next season, and when he goes Man Utd will either have to miraculously replace him somehow or start realising they're going to be nowhere near as good.

That's probably winding them up even more. They see an eventual decline for themselves if he's not replaced, and us at the top of the league. They'll be like the bitters soon if it carries on won't they?

I know what you mean, but I don't think Henry is doing that badly at Barca. As for Ronaldo sour face, I think that's for 2 reasons, firstly he doesn't really want to even be there anymore, and secondly he knows that a section of the fans don't like him either, so he probably doesn't really feel like celebrating. I thought he'd got over it when he scored the first, but then with the second he looked lost and just kind of trudged out from the goal looking half fed up. It'll be a fucking miracle if he's there next season, and when he goes Man Utd will either have to miraculously replace him somehow or start realising they're going to be nowhere near as good.

That's probably winding them up even more. They see an eventual decline for themselves if he's not replaced, and us at the top of the league. They'll be like the bitters soon if it carries on won't they?

I agree with everything you've said, but I wasn't just talking about him, I was adding Berbatov into the mix as well. Fair enough, the rest of them do celebrate when they score, but to have one player who does that 'no expression' thing is bad enough, to have two is just fucking weird.

off topic a little but while talking about manure how the fuck is that ladyboy pisspot voted player of the planet when stevie"wonder"gerrard is the complete footballer id have gerrard over 20 of those wankie ladyboys ronal-dildo,this manure bias gets on my fuckin tits. going to lie down now.:wallbutt:

Berbatov and Ronaldo hate each other, it's obvious both vying for superstar status each wondering how much wedge the other is on. I predict real disharmony between the pair of cunts.

I have no real basis for the above statement however badly I want it to be true.