You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone actually going to watch the match later?

I actually used to follow and enjoy England games once upon a time. Then I fell into a bad crowd who turned me against them, and today i will be mostly following a large mechanical spider as opposed to being bored to death for 90 minutes.

My life is so much happier now

I actually used to follow and enjoy England games once upon a time. Then I fell into a bad crowd who turned me against them, and today i will be mostly following a large mechanical spider as opposed to being bored to death for 90 minutes.

I will watch it. I love watching international footie when I don't care who wins. Who are they playing?

Jammy git ! I'd love to see that La Machine malarkey.

I'll be watching the match. I'm a red first, but I do follow England. We're not all tatooed fuckwits...

That said, if I had the choice I'd be watching a giant spider tonight.

Awesome.

Jammy git ! I'd love to see that La Machine malarkey.

I'll be watching the match. I'm a red first, but I do follow England. We're not all tatooed fuckwits...

That said, if I had the choice I'd be watching a giant spider tonight.

Awesome.

la Machine will be twice as entertaining and I'd imagine if you threw it a ratio-accurate football it'd stick more in the onion bag then England will against Andorra.

Secretly I'm hoping that it will go on some sort of arachnid rampage, now that'd be worth seeing

International footie bores the arse off me, but I may have to turn the telly on. It can't be any duller than sitting here waiting for Curry's to deliver a washing machine. Can it?
Same as that, without the waiting for a washing machine bit.When i was a kid i used to love the internationals and couldn't wait for the big tournaments to come around.But now and since about the '90 world cup couldn't give a flying fig for any of it.That goes for England and all the home nations plus the Rep.of Ireland.With England it's diffentatly the thought of cheering for the chavski and manure players.More hoping a few of them pop some ligaments before next Saturday if anything.(6)

la Machine will be twice as entertaining and I'd imagine if you threw it a ratio-accurate football it'd stick more in the onion bag then England will against Andorra.

Secretly I'm hoping that it will go on some sort of arachnid rampage, now that'd be worth seeing

Spider malfunction outside " the peoples club " ?

Magic !

I'm no huge fan of Ingurland and I don't have Sultana. I would, however, quite liked to have watched some highlights on MOTD but there are no highlights on terrestrial tv. Fuck's that all about? The same day Sky are trying to rip us off to pay £15 to watch Amir Khan, is this the first time ever there are no national game highlights on non-pay tv? This country sucks fucking dick.

The England 'fans' are hilarious - do these people go to league matches? Do they follow football at all? They leap up and down at the start, that idiot brass band plays for a bit, then, if it's not going great after 20 minutes they start booing! I know the team is poor, but jeez, the crowd are truly moronic.