You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not a murmour...

scousejeff

The fa make an example of Mascherano at old trafford, saying this kind of behaviour must be kicked out of football / bad example to kids etc;

A few weeks down the line, Ferguson, the only man on the planet who thought Carrick didnt handle it...then screams blue murder when he dives at the other end....Plug boots a female official and 2 more more Utd players are involved in trouble after the final whistle...What will get done about it??

You wont hear a thing about it in the press, and the fools in the FA will choose to ignore it...Hypocrites the lot of them.

The fa make an example of Mascherano at old trafford, saying this kind of behaviour must be kicked out of football / bad example to kids etc;

A few weeks down the line, Ferguson, the only man on the planet who thought Carrick didnt handle it...then screams blue murder when he dives at the other end....Plug boots a female official and 2 more more Utd players are involved in trouble after the final whistle...What will get done about it??

You wont hear a thing about it in the press, and the fools in the FA will choose to ignore it...Hypocrites the lot of them.

It's on the back pages of virtually every newspaper in the UK and has been all over 5 live all fucking day.

Apart from that, yeah, total media black-out.

Fuck all will happen. Because its the Team Ingguuurrllllunnnnd Cunts the FA will brush it under the carpet. Hargreaves, fuckin Gammy jaw Rio and the rest of those cunts behaved 100times worse than Mascherano. Yet nothings is done, they make a fuckin example out of a foriegn player of a team with the best disciplinary record in the country. It pisses me off, but ive accepted it now. They are all fuckin shit scared of the fuckin senile bulb nosed alky scottish bully twat

It's on the back pages of virtually every newspaper in the UK and has been all over 5 live all fucking day.

Apart from that, yeah, total media black-out.

Well said, Silverlining. What's with this ridiculous false hysteria?

Oh, and Scousejeff, is the word you're looking for 'murmur'?

Re: I confess

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReddOrDedd

I'm to blame for the late goal. I had a text message all cued up to my Chelski-loving acquaintance saying 'How'd you like them apples' or something along the lines of that, and then...

Some twat (me) accidentally hit the 'send' button before the end of the game. Cue them going up and crossing directly onto ginger bollocks' head. Bottom corner. Result. You can't believe how pleased the cock was to get that just after 'they' scored.

So leave JAR alone. I summoned the fates, and I alone must pay the price...

(Still think we'll dick 'em at Stamford Bridge, like...)

Fucking geek....who the fuck says "dick em"..too many bell ends are reds.

[

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

I'm to blame for the late goal. I had a text message all cued up to my Chelski-loving acquaintance saying 'How'd you like them apples' or something along the lines of that, and then...

Some twat (me) accidentally hit the 'send' button before the end of the game. Cue them going up and crossing directly onto ginger bollocks' head. Bottom corner. Result. You can't believe how pleased the cock was to get that just after 'they' scored.

[

Oh dear - you're so obsessed with me, you've started trawling through my past posts to see if you can find something to embarrass me with. Is this the best you can do? Must try harder, son.

I get the feeling you won't be long-lived on this forum, you silly little prick.

Quote:

[

I was quoting HIM, you divvy

Christ!

Apologies accepted

Full apologies, Silverlining, I thought it was that bell-end that posted it in the heat of the moment – I just get so frustrated with these no-mark idiots coming on here and shouting the odds with 'there' illiterate, ill-considered 'opinions'.

go and text your chelsea mates while the match is on you geeky pleb

I shouldn't really reply, because I, along with everyone else on TLW, I imagine, is hoping you fuck off immediately and never come back, but really... if you must try to insult me, at least make it something good. I'm so embarrassed for you, you smelly little prick-cheese.

I totally agree with you mate. So Jeff, if you hand in your fan card to the Ticket office and promise never to set foot in Anfield again that will be one less bell end we have to put up with.