You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea report

TLW

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on again - it's always a balm reading these after an iffy result. I hope everyone thinks the tie is over. We can definitely do them down there - and Terry won't be as up for kicking Torres all the time. One thing that really stuck in my craw was when the twat stamped on Torres when he was down on the ground. That should be reviewed and he should be banned. Fucking mongoloid shithead.

I thought we were out after the game, but the more I thought about it, the more I realised that we're gonna do them on their own patch.

I hope!

We'll beat them next week because we never do anything the easy way.

Last night I saw nothing that worries me, all they do is lump it to the cheat upfront.

Pretty much how i assessed last night. Especially with regards to Kuyt and his control. The only thing i disagree with is possibly playing Yossi. I don’t think he offers us anything in games like that especially playing wide.

Enjoyable read as always. I especially agree with this bit, Drogba should be banned for his 3 point dives, he is a disgrace:

As much as I can’t stand the likes of Ballack, the Coles, Makalele et al, it pales into insignificance compared to the sheer foaming at the mouth hatred I have for Drogba and Mongo.

Never mind Ronaldo and Rooney, these two are on a completely different level when it comes to twattishness. If one day someone was to run onto the pitch with a baseball bat and do Drogba’s kneecaps, would anyone other than Chelsea fans have any sympathy whatsoever? It’d be deserved, because this piece of filth has taken cheating to a whole new level. Diving, looking for free-kicks and feigning injury goes on in every game, but nobody anywhere takes it to the extremes this cunt does.

It winds me up the way it’s seen as a joke. Commentators and pundits laugh and poke fun at him when he does it. It isn’t funny though, he should be banned from football as he’s an absolute embarrassment to the game and I honestly don’t know how no opponent has ever snapped and just fucking planted him.

Mind you, the same goes for ‘Big JT’. He’s a fucking sly, snidey thug, with a forehead the size of a small eastern European country. He got away with fucking murder last night, as he tends to do against us. At least three yellow card offences were ignored before he finally went into the book, as he and Carvalho bullied Torres with the blessing of the official. They obviously saw how Ferdinand and Vidic kicked Torres off the park recently, and followed suit. A strong referee wouldn’t have allowed it, but we had a fucking idiot in charge who made bizarre decisions all night. More on him later.

Pretty much how i assessed last night. Especially with regards to Kuyt and his control. The only thing i disagree with is possibly playing Yossi. I don’t think he offers us anything in games like that especially playing wide.

That's why I said my choice would be Pennant, with Babel coming on for the last half hour. I think Rafa is more likely to pick Yossi though.

I still think Torres in Babel's role would work as he could interchange with Kuyt. I can see the reasons for not doing it, but in certain situations I think it could be a useful option as Crouch can occupy the centre halves which would give Torres a bit more room to run at them, and he wouldn't be getting kicked from behind all the time.

didn't Barce go there and get a result in the European cup? IF we have a decent ref it will be a bit more open and dont forget John 'Tezza' is on a yellow and misses the final with another booking, so he'll have to watch his step, i can therefore see it a bit more open than a typical league game where we might get a bit more time and space, we have to take advantage though