You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

I like RDJ but that seems like some really bad miscasting. Could name 5 better actors suited to it but Lars Mikkelsen would be the most sensible.

Or Jason Isaacs.

Yeah on the face of it I agree but I dunno, could come as a surprise. I'd have never had Ledger down as the joker.

7 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

Yeah, a bit like Clone Wars in that starts off more child-orientated and then gets a bit universal later on. Also has Tom Baker voicing a big mystic Force bull.

Was toying with binning off Disney plus now I've watched the Mandalorian and Tron as there's not much else I'd watch but might give this a stab as it's got Thrawn in.

I recently finished Rebels and thought it was superb. 

Going to start Clone Wars next and hoping for it to be just as good. 

Also saw something somewhere recently about Matt Smith possibly being cast as Thrawn. 

Also starting to get into the star wars legacy books like Heir to the empire. 

• Upvote 2

Smith is a decent shout although a bit dorky. Isaacs is probably the best shout I've heard so far. I always imagined Thrawn as looking like a blue Jeremy Brett. I heard Thrawn described once by Zhan as "not an evil man, he's like Sherlock Holmes who merely sees the Rebellion as a problem to be solved."

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...