You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Munich Air Disaster.

WaltonRed

It shouldnt be used to taunt them.

It is...the same people who do it then loose the plot when they bring up Hillsborough.

Neither should ever be used to wind up the other.

Anyone whoe sings about it is a prick, plain and simple!!!

In fact i would go as far as to say they are scum.

its just like singing about any other disaster, including ones we've been involved in.

You get the impression with a few of the little black trackie wearing rat boys who sing it that's it's literally the only song they know, and wouldn't know who Ian Rush was in a million years.

I've stopped going the aways on the coaches because the Munich songs from the back sicken me. It made my blood boil when a Munich song was followed by a Justice for the 96 song or vice versa.

It is a disgrace some of the shite that gets sung on the coaches. Dont get me wrong, nothing better than getting the coach to an away game, smuggling your cans on, few buttys, bit of a sing sing. Boss. But when you're driving through London and you here fuckin arse holes singing "7/7" and "al qaeda", glorifying the london attacks, then a minute later singing songs against "pakis" and "muslims". It does make you realise how thick some of the scum are, the fact it doesnt even register how fuckin hipocritical(sp?) they are. Ive heard songs sung about "anthony walker", "free michael barton", that just accompanies the vast playlist of munich songs. All sung proudly with a yellow justice badge on the jacket. Unbelievable.

YNWA

RIP

You get the impression with a few of the little black trackie wearing rat boys who sing it that's it's literally the only song they know, and wouldn't know who Ian Rush was in a million years.

:yes:

It is a disgrace some of the shite that gets sung on the coaches. Dont get me wrong, nothing better than getting the coach to an away game, smuggling your cans on, few buttys, bit of a sing sing. Boss. But when you're driving through London and you here fuckin arse holes singing "7/7" and "al qaeda", glorifying the london attacks, then a minute later singing songs against "pakis" and "muslims". It does make you realise how thick some of the scum are, the fact it doesnt even register how fuckin hipocritical(sp?) they are. Ive heard songs sung about "anthony walker", "free michael barton", that just accompanies the vast playlist of munich songs. All sung proudly with a yellow justice badge on the jacket. Unbelievable.

YNWA

RIP

One incident I remember the "who's that dying on the runway" song getting an airing with a few shouts about Matt Busby thrown in. I turned to my mate and said that you wouldn't think he was a former Liverpool captain. Ignorant shits.

The only away I go by coach now is United because it's probably the safest way of getting their. Anywhere else I just get the train or jump in the car.

it pisses me off. the whole reason i hate everton more than united is because even when they are winning, possibly playing the best football they have all year and what do you hear? 'murderers, murderers' followed by 'the babies not yours', '96 was not enough' and then a few more 'the babies not yours'.

absolute gobshites. obsessed with us and it seriously is true that they will be forever in our shadow. why? not because we are so great because quite simply we aren't right now but because they lower themselves (and every other blue nose for that matter) to that level.

everton now seem to be getting a new breed of scum coming through, more and more teenage lads are suddenly become 'true blues' and taking the club into a lower state of scum than the old ass holes have made it. the old fellas are the bitter and twisted fuckers but the younger ones seemto be the more aggressive, anti-koptie ones.

it pisses me off. the whole reason i hate everton more than united is because even when they are winning, possibly playing the best football they have all year and what do you hear? 'murderers, murderers' followed by 'the babies not yours', '96 was not enough' and then a few more 'the babies not yours'.

absolute gobshites. obsessed with us and it seriously is true that they will be forever in our shadow. why? not because we are so great because quite simply we aren't right now but because they lower themselves (and every other blue nose for that matter) to that level.

everton now seem to be getting a new breed of scum coming through, more and more teenage lads are suddenly become 'true blues' and taking the club into a lower state of scum than the old ass holes have made it. the old fellas are the bitter and twisted fuckers but the younger ones seemto be the more aggressive, anti-koptie ones.

Agreed. I fuckin hate Evertonians, more than any other set of fans.

When your watching MOTD, they're playin Spurs at White Heart Lane and all you can hear is 'OH STEVEN GERRARD, THE BABY'S NOT YOURS!!' It makes your blood boil.

One of my mates is a steward at Goodison and told me that when we we're playing Barca away last season, Everton had a home game against someone in the prem (can't remember who) and sections of the crowd were singing 'Barca, Barca!' I mean, what do you fuckin say to that? Absolute fucking tossers.

Agreed. I fuckin hate Evertonians, more than any other set of fans.

When your watching MOTD, they're playin Spurs at White Heart Lane and all you can hear is 'OH STEVEN GERRARD, THE BABY'S NOT YOURS!!' It makes your blood boil.

One of my mates is a steward at Goodison and told me that when we we're playing Barca away last season, Everton had a home game against someone in the prem (can't remember who) and sections of the crowd were singing 'Barca, Barca!' I mean, what do you fuckin say to that? Absolute fucking tossers.

When Barca went 1-0 up, apparently they flashed the score up on the scoreboard (during the game). Two lads who I work with thought Barcelona won 1-0 and were pissed off when they found out in the pub that we beat them 2-1. HA HA

To be fair they said it was small time and we're a bit embarrased that they gave the score out in the first place.

When Barca went 1-0 up, apparently they flashed the score up on the scoreboard (during the game). Two lads who I work with thought Barcelona won 1-0 and were pissed off when they found out in the pub that we beat them 2-1. HA HA

To be fair they said it was small time and we're a bit embarrased that they gave the score out in the first place.

I remember that. Kenwright probably told them to flash that up and expected the flood gates to open. Oh how jotous Goodison's director's box must have been when we won that.

They only gave updates for the Barca goal, not either of our goals. How small time is that?

Unfortunatly a section of our fans are no different. At Citeh Away in December a large amount of our fans starting singing the Shipman song. I don't mean a few, i mean at least half of our away section.

When we played Chelsea in the semi's 2006 at Old Trafford, i got off the train at Oxford Street.Went into the Revolution Bar For a quickie only to find the toilets with pro shipman & muncih Graffiti everywhere. The Mirrors had all been smahed & some Scrout had gone & done a turd in the Urinal. The place was covered in Justice & Anti Sun stickers including the bar area. After returning from the toilets i was greeted with the Shipmen Song. Believe me there were only a handfull of young scrouts in there & the rest were an average age of 35/40. I watched in amazement as a group of MEN helped themselves to the Barcardi from behind the bar. As the Barman tried to recover it another MAN was taking the Vodka behind his back.

Don't fool yourselves into thinking the red side are any different from the Blue. We may not be bitter towards Everton. But the same can't be said for The way at lot of our fans feel towards the Mancs.

Was sang United away last season. They were giving it the "Wheres your famous munich song" and our fans reacted. They responded by clapping. Wankers.

This is true, the home fans were doing the old plane signs with there arms taunting us to sing it. Eventually once 2-0 down a large amount of fans Reacted & gave them what they wanted.