You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

The Town (extended cut) 9/10

Very good film.

Anybody seen both the theatrical and the extended cut? Wich cut is the best you think? I've only seen the extended one, it's over 20 minutes longer than the original.

Also loved the extra feature about filming at Fenway Park.

Watched and liked the town a few months back but cannot fathom how affleck keeps getting these good roles,i think hes a terrible actor personally.

In all fairness he seems to be a decent director though,as his brother seems to be too.

I too have never seen Avatar and have no intention whatsoever of even attempting to watch it.

I must be a snob when it comes to these things or something but I see films like that getting hyped all over the place and just automatically expect a film that is all about the effects/cgi and has little to no actual storyline/decent dialogue.

I relented on the Matrix about a year after it came out, watched it wanting to like it and regret losing that time spent watching it to this day.

James Cameron used to make terrific films, but in the last 15 years he's only made Titanic and Avatar. Admittedly i shouldnt judge films i havent seen but come on, are they really going to be anywhere near the standard of The Terminator, Aliens and T2?

The Adjustment Bureau - 6/10

I had been looking forward to seeing this for a good while and i was really disappointed in truth, a lot of it just seemed weak and poorly put together with no explanation of some of the things that were going on, add this to a really shit ending and you have an average film that could have been much better.

Guest TK-421

Escape from New York

Kurt Russell takes two bottles into the shower and comes out with a bitchin' haircut.

Great 80s synth soundtrack (with cowbell), a glider landing on the WTC roof and the lady who plays "Maggie" is 80s filth at its finest. What more could you want?

8/10

I've seen Avatar and it's 3/10. I've never seen Titanic.

I brought the young fella to see Yogi Bear last week, I thought it was going to be a cartoon so I was a bit disappointed, but then they introduced a fit blonde and that made up for it a bit. Bog standard kids movie but it has Yogi Bear in it. 6/10

I watched that one about the lad in the box, Buried, recently too. I was falling asleep but in fairness the snake woke me right up. Still got the feeling that I was actually just watching the filmmakers high five each other too much. 5/10

James Cameron used to make terrific films, but in the last 15 years he's only made Titanic and Avatar. Admittedly i shouldnt judge films i havent seen but come on, are they really going to be anywhere near the standard of The Terminator, Aliens and T2?

He's supposed to be working on a film of Battle Angel Alita which should be fantastic. Aliens and The Abyss are his finest works for me.

Jackass 3 - same as usual from those guys. Some funny stuff but a lot of pointless sick stuff. 5/10

127 hours - I must admit I enjoyed more than I thought I would. Can't comment on the cast much seeing as most of it is one bloke stuck in a canyon. 7.5/10

Easy A. 8.5/10. Very funny film that pays homage to the great John Hughes films of the '80's and fits in right amongst them as if he'd of directed it himself. Emma Stone (from Zombieland) is superb as the high school girl who blags that she's lost her virginity and as a result being labelled the school slut.

animal kingdom.

australian film with guy pearce in a supporting role.

i really dont see what was the point,i dont think id be given much away by descibing what happened,but i wont.

its gotten rave reviews but its not a film id bother watching again.

5/10