You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Am putting a final Parkway Drive song here because the video is just so fucking neat, and I don't want to be posting more in the metal/grunge thread as I've already posted several.

The song is amazing, and the video is also that good that if you don't like heavy music I'd almost recommend watching it without the sound on. The energy and atmosphere it manages to capture is brilliant, and am going to have to find out who actually made it. (if you watch it the band members are the guys that attack the man.)

[YOUTUBE]15mxiWAYSEw[/YOUTUBE]

Glad to have you back Parkway Drive, also good to see that you've truly arrived.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[YOUTUBE]s6WGNd8QR-U[/YOUTUBE]

Really feeling this album "Crack The Sky", was put onto it by my mate who is working in his band who do a similar guitar style.

This track reminds me of a cross between Tool/Ozzy/Alice In Chains sort of mix.

[YOUTUBE]Ii5a1omiHFc[/YOUTUBE]

Always loving a bit of Nick Cave.

Ive picked these next f

three vids out of sentimentality really. I got to witness tne performance of all 3 this year in Bilbao. By far the best performance by a front man I have eve witnessed, either live or on TV, I was literally gobsmacked.

[YOUTUBE]gCoozLKvn4M[/YOUTUBE]

It was boss at the end of Ben and where he goes crowd surfing.

[YOUTUBE]nyA9a8ldjIY[/YOUTUBE]

This what they opened with.

[YOUTUBE]HI62BQVWCbY[/YOUTUBE]

I always thought this gave an excellent demonstration of Patten's vocal genius.

And it wouldn't be any post with Faith No More, without a live version of this......

[YOUTUBE]feVHkEZlDgI[/YOUTUBE]

• 3 weeks later...

Found this via a Resident Evil trailer. Heard Maynard singing and thought it was something new, but it's off Thirteenth Step. It's the only APC album I've not really listened to and will have to get hold of it.

[YOUTUBE]nzyNWyZhUS0[/YOUTUBE]

Edit : Awesome! Found this on wiki -

On August 3, 2010, Howerdel stated at his Twitter account that "The APC dust is shaking off!". Later on, Josh Freese posted via Facebook "I'm happy to report that A Perfect Circle is waking up from it's 6 year slumber...and we're going to be "doing stuff" soon." The official A Perfect Circle Twitter then posted an update saying "Go tell Aunt Rosie... The old grey goose is dead not" with links to the Twitter accounts of Billy Howerdel, Josh Freese, Troy Van Leeuwen's band Sweethead, Matt McJunkins, Danny Lohner, Paz Lenchantin and Maynard James Keenan. A later tweet was also directed towards James Iha. All of them were past members or contributors to A Perfect Circle with the exception of Matt McJunkins, who was a touring member of Howerdel's other band, Ashes Divide, and Keenan's Puscifer project.

• 8 months later...

Tis ace Sir Stouffalot, particularly the first 10 pages or so.

My favourite record at the moment is still Sufjan Stevens' Age of Adz, we went to see him a few weeks back and he was stupendously good. Besides the 40 minute version of Impossible Soul this was the highlight for me, the title track from the album:

IcuA6vdH9gA[/youtube

Despite the top quality of that video, it doesn't get anywhere near actually being there.

• 4 weeks later...