You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bill, Promise You'll Allways Be Around To Entertain Us...

Anubis

There was an interview with Bill Kenwright in The Express sports section yesterday. Amidst the usual bullshit was this gem which made me howl.

The Scene : Bill is wondering why, when he walks down the street, he gets abuse from some Evrton fans?

I could walk into any theatre in the world and people will say with a kind of reverance, 'There's Bill Kenwright'.

There was an interview with Bill Kenwright in The Express sports section yesterday. Amidst the usual bullshit was this gem which made me howl.

The Scene : Bill is wondering why, when he walks down the street, he gets abuse from some Evrton fans?

I could walk into any theatre in the world and people will say with a kind of reverance, 'There's Bill Kenwright'.

Cos him and the BS fans are both absolute twats, perhaps?

On the way home from the match the other week he was on City saying that when him and 'Davey' were sat on his couch six years ago discussing the future the nights like the one they'd just had were the ones they were dreaming about.

They'd just beaten Luton. In extra time. In the early rounds of the league cup.

Big club though.

On the way home from the match the other week he was on City saying that when him and 'Davey' were sat on his couch six years ago discussing the future the nights like the one they'd just had were the ones they were dreaming about.

They'd just beaten Luton. In extra time. In the early rounds of the league cup.

Big club though.

That isnt a nice thought. I bet they where both walking like John Wayne the next day

He could walk in to any theatre in the world? ha ha, most people in this country would do what any of us would do and think what a whopper. People anywhere else would say 'who the fucks that?'

I could walk into any theatre in the world and people will say with a kind of reverance, 'Who's that Tit?'.

Put him on google images, for someone so famous there isnt a lot of pictures. This one takes the piss though,

kenwright.jpg

noel.jpg

He looks like Noel Edmunds after a shave

I was in the barbers reading that and I had tears rolling down my face. Did you read the bit about when he said life expectancy was 70 years for a man in Liverpool which means that he has 9 years to see Everton lift the European Cup.

My kids were seriously worried that I had hurt because I was convulsing for about 5 minutes.

You couldn't make it up.

I was in the barbers reading that and I had tears rolling down my face. Did you read the bit about when he said life expectancy was 70 years for a man in Liverpool which means that he has 9 years to see Everton lift the European Cup.

My kids were seriously worried that I had hurt because I was convulsing for about 5 minutes.

You couldn't make it up.

Fucking hell, they'd better beef up the security at the museum then.