You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

1. Woo
2. Dom
3. Ged
4. Ste Mc
5. Danny
6. Mark
7. Rene
8. Chris M
9. Josh
10. Joey
11. Ted
12. Luke (Rob's mate)
13. Jonny

That's where we're at. Waiting to hear about Luke and Franny, and our kid is gonna bring one more, probably.

1. Woo
2. Dom
3. Ged
4. Ste Mc
5. Danny
6. Mark
7. Rene
8. Chris M
9. Josh
10. Joey
11. Ted
12. Luke (Rob's mate)
13. Jonny
14. Rob's other mate

Got one on standby in case Fran and Luke aren't playing. Think we're gonna need a footy, though. Anyone near a Sports Direct?

Asked around, waiting for replies. Chris Muller almost always has one; I've texted him.

1. Woo
2. Dom
3. Ged
4. Ste Mc
5. Danny
6. Mark
7. Rene
8. Chris M
9. Josh
10. Joey
11. Ted
12. Luke (Rob's mate)
13. Jonny
14. Rob's other mate
15. Luke Mc
16. Fran

Fucking baltic, that. At least we managed to get 16 lads together and it was a decent game considering all the new faces. I think I went round to pay at 8:32, which is a record for this decade. Madness. It seemed everyone who played was a quick, busy little bastard which made it hard to keep up but it was a good run out. Not only did Terry not hit the ball over, he even scored, which is proof enough that hell has indeed frozen over.

Mark made an interesting suggestion, which was brought up by us fucking round to get a ball before the game. How about from now on we pay, say, £3 each a week (the pitch is £2.50 each), which means we'll have £8 a week extra. After a month or so that will accumulate to enough to buy one of the boss footys, even goalie gloves, or whatever else we need. We can keep a weekly tab on here, and at the end of the year if there's a couple of hundred quid towards a night out or whatever then sound. Or it could go towards a pitch to have a 15th anniversary XI-a-side.

Also, we could do with paying two weeks to get the booking back and us not having to worry about having the pitch. I wasn't gonna ask this week as so many regulars weren't playing, but if we get most of the usual lads back for next week then I can't see anyone having any reservations.

1. Woo
2. Dom
3. Ged
4. Luke
5. Josh
6. Joey
7. Dave U
8. Al
9. John G
10. Rene
11. Chris M
12. Mark
13. Jonny

Ted is working and just waiting to hear from the other three McLids, but our kid has his few mates who want to play so either way we'll be sound. Is everyone alright with paying two weeks tomorrow so we can ensure we have the pitch on a weekly basis from now on and don't have to worry about it?

1. Woo
2. Dom
3. Ged
4. Luke
5. Josh
6. Joey
7. Dave U
8. Al
9. John G
10. Rene
11. Chris M
12. Mark
13. Jonny
14. Luke Mc
15. Ste Mc
16. Danny

I'll pick teams in a bit. Everyone alright with paying two weeks tonight to make sure we have the pitch?