You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

The dogshit was horrendous last time, it was on that part of the pitch that John G likes to pick up the ball and play from, the left side by the goal, he was marked out the game by dogshit.

I cannot wait to play again, had a few games over here but the standard is dire and the biggest problem is referees who have never played the game letting obvious fouls go and not understanding the fact that it is a physical game, pricks.

And to repeat, I am back first week of September

The dogshit was horrendous last time, it was on that part of the pitch that John G likes to pick up the ball and play from, the left side by the goal, he was marked out the game by dogshit.

I cannot wait to play again, had a few games over here but the standard is dire and the biggest problem is referees who have never played the game letting obvious fouls go and not understanding the fact that it is a physical game, pricks.

And to repeat, I am back first week of September

how many times did you get sent off then Mark?

10 Amstels a night for 6 weeks is Greece have made me so fucking unfit and lazy, apologies to my team I'm really going to have to do something about it.

4 goals is fine but thats what happens when you spend most of the game not chasing back. Or 'coming alive at the key moment' as Woo calls it.

I didn't even do my 'token-gesture-20-mins-at-the-back' this week, but at least I managed for hear the word 'signature' muttered after my back post header.

Made up to be back after my brief absence, game was realy good and I thought they looked the much stronger side before kick off but we kept a comfortable lead for most of the game and won by two or three in the end Best player for them was probably Ted althiough Graeme was solid at the back, Richie also carried on where he left off. A few good performances for us, BDD was as good as ever and Mick worked tirelessly, Shame about the light situation as we would had got about another 20 minutes of play, anyway.

Made up to be back after my brief absence, game was realy good and I thought they looked the much stronger side before kick off but we kept a comfortable lead for most of the game and won by two or three in the end Best player for them was probably Ted althiough Graeme was solid at the back, Richie also carried on where he left off. A few good performances for us, BDD was as good as ever and Mick worked tirelessly, Shame about the light situation as we would had got about another 20 minutes of play, anyway.

Dont know if that was a compliment or an insult!

Great to be playing again.

Best player for us was probably Graeme.

For the them twas Mick, outstanding yet again.

Until september folks.

Really enjoyed last night, especially my sliding tackle on woo......

Man of the match was paul for me, he was outstanding all over the pitch.

man of the match for the other team was al, passing was spot on and when he had the ball we couldnt get it off him.

Also dave u, the tott,algeo and ted had very good games.

Really enjoyed that last night, even if I'm still (even more than usual) well out of shape. Pretty much everyone had a good game, Do'ins was class in goal, Mick and Al lethal in midfield and Ted was the only thing I could see. It was getting dangerous out there.

Wednesday next week isn't it?

Oh and am I the only one who's going to talk about my Jari Litmanen penalty?