You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres

Paco

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Madrid president we havent even made an offer.

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/...lo/1009528.html

: “There is supply of the no Liverpool by Towers” The president of the Athletic one of Madrid, Enrique Cherry tree, reiterated that Fernando Torres will continue defending the colchonera t-shirt the next season, since the organization has received no official supply neither of the Liverpool nor of no other equipment. “I do not have the news that the Liverpool has asked for no player of the Athletic one of Madrid and we do not have any supply of the Liverpoool by Towers. Now we are working to make a good equipment next year”, affirmed the colchonero agent chief executive. Nevertheless, the Madrilenian industralist is conscious that if “reds” pays the clause of the captain they could not “do absolutely nothing”. “All the players have a clause and in that case we could not do absolutely nothing, but I repeat that there is nothing by Towers by no equipment”, explained although it thinks that the “Boy” does not want to go away and is calm “resting and of vacations”. Questioned if elastic of the next season, presented/displayed east Monday in Vicente Calderón, will seat to him well to the “Boy”, Cherry tree was sincere: “I believe that she will seat to him very well because she is very athletic. This is the t-shirt that all the athletic ones want to have”. With respect to the next campaign, Cherry tree emphasized the work that is becoming in the offices. “I do not have anything to say and in the club they are working to incorporate two or three great players whom they reinforce to the equipment, but not yet are the news and already you we will say it as soon as she is official”, commented. “To the Athletic one the good players interest to him and imagine that if Rafa Márquez is a good player it interests to us, but do not have no news that Márquez is in the agenda of the Athletic one”, said, after the rumors of a possible colchonero interest by the Mexican defense.

too many double negatives in there for me. I am very confused

Guest TK-421
too many double negatives in there for me. I am very confused

I do not have the news that The Liverpool Way has asked for no player of the Red one of Sweden.

I do not have the news that The Liverpool Way has asked for no player of the Red one of Sweden.

I'd be out of here like a flash if another forum came in with a bid matching my release clause. There are photos circulating of my keyboard with YNWA and RAOTL written on it.

just pay the fucking money why do we ALWAYS do this

parry - 10M

seller - 12M

parry - 10M

seller - 12M

parry - 10M

seller - 12M

long pause...

parry - 10M

seller - 12M

parry - 10M

seller - 12M

parry - 10M

seller - 12M

Yepp!

His goals to game ratio is about one in three. To put that into context Garcia's career ratio is just over one in three as well.

Possibly Torres's ratio would get better playing in our team with better players. However you could say it wouldn't as this league is arguably harder to score in with less time and space.

He'd be good, but I don't think he'll turn us into title challengers.

Garcia and Torres must have played in the same team in 03, does anyone have the stats to compare the pair ? IIRC Torres had 15, Garcia 9.

how do we know we haven't made a bid yet??

According to Madrid president we havent even made an offer.

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/f...o/1009528.html

: “There is supply of the no Liverpool by Towers” The president of the Athletic one of Madrid, Enrique Cherry tree, reiterated that Fernando Torres will continue defending the colchonera t-shirt the next season, since the organization has received no official supply neither of the Liverpool nor of no other equipment. “I do not have the news that the Liverpool has asked for no player of the Athletic one of Madrid and we do not have any supply of the Liverpoool by Towers. Now we are working to make a good equipment next year”, affirmed the colchonero agent chief executive. Nevertheless, the Madrilenian industralist is conscious that if “reds” pays the clause of the captain they could not “do absolutely nothing”. “All the players have a clause and in that case we could not do absolutely nothing, but I repeat that there is nothing by Towers by no equipment”, explained although it thinks that the “Boy” does not want to go away and is calm “resting and of vacations”. Questioned if elastic of the next season, presented/displayed east Monday in Vicente Calderón, will seat to him well to the “Boy”, Cherry tree was sincere: “I believe that she will seat to him very well because she is very athletic. This is the t-shirt that all the athletic ones want to have”. With respect to the next campaign, Cherry tree emphasized the work that is becoming in the offices. “I do not have anything to say and in the club they are working to incorporate two or three great players whom they reinforce to the equipment, but not yet are the news and already you we will say it as soon as she is official”, commented. “To the Athletic one the good players interest to him and imagine that if Rafa Márquez is a good player it interests to us, but do not have no news that Márquez is in the agenda of the Athletic one”, said, after the rumors of a possible colchonero interest by the Mexican defense.

CISSE IN TORRES DEAL?

Posted 25/06/07 12:31

EmailPrintSave

Djibril Cisse's agents are reportedly in talks with Atletico Madrid about the Frenchman being a makeweight in the Fernando Torres deal.

Spanish newspaper AS claims that Rafa Benitez has instructed Cisse to open negotiations with Atletico as they refuse to accept an offer of £16m plus Luis Garcia for Torres.

Liverpool will not pay the £27m fee for Torres and are desperate to make a deal that will see a squad player moving in the opposite direction.

Atletico are apparently already making plans for life after Torres, offering around £13m plus Mista for Villarreal striker Diego Forlan.

But Villarreal representative Jose Manuel Llaneza says any club that wants to buy Forlan away will have to meet the asking price.

"Villarreal does not want to bother negotiating for Forlan," said Llaneza in Marca. "His value is 23 million euros (£17m)."

Forlan was apparently considered by Rafa Benitez, but the Uruguayan is a little overpriced for the Spaniard's liking.

Dear Mr Towers,

You cant sign the contract until July 1st but you may as well break off your holiday in sunlandcity to come and look around the ground and to see where you're going to sit and we can do a handover with Craig. Nice weather we're having too.

Yours

Corky