You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafael Benitez

The problem with our club now is that from top to bottom we have amateures running it, from the owners who know fuck all about football, to the CEO who is lilewise talented and finally the manager who's only claim to fame is that he managed Swansea,fuck me two out of three of the above are bad enough but when you have a hat trick of prize cunts in charge of the club I ask myself, is it time to start worrying?

Fuck me, Billy

I appreciate the offer, but pass. I can only imagine all those poor lasses doing their best to hold your attention as you look past them to the huge framed portrait of Rafa on your bedroom wall.

Anyway, Flying Pig's threshhold for goo-goo eyes is obviously somewhere under 4/5ths of a season, as that is all he afforded Rodgers to "surpass what Rafa achieved". I'd just like to know the exact point in a managers first season he no longer has the potential to "surpass what Rafa achieved"

And why not Houllier as well? He's still around, and would jump at the chance to come back, if dwelling on past success is the only feeling you can generate for the club any more.

The problem with our club now is that from top to bottom we have amateures running it, from the owners who know fuck all about football, to the CEO who is lilewise talented and finally the manager who's only claim to fame is that he managed Swansea,fuck me two out of three of the above are bad enough but when you have a hat trick of prize cunts in charge of the club I ask myself, is it time to start worrying?

So our manager is a "prize cunt"?

I wonder what hole this total cum stain crawled out of?

Fuck off to your own clubs forum ya complete wankpot.

Is our club motto not ynwa? I am baffled why people are so upset fans continue to support someone who gave there all for lfc.

For me it's what our club is all about, u give your all for lfc and you are part of the family forever and have out support.

At the Wigan game when rafa was taking all sorts of stick at Chelsea and our fans started singing his name it gave me goosebumps,that is the sort of thing that seperates our club from the rest.

The reason rafa is fucked at Chelsea is he said there fans were shit compared to ours, in his first press conference he could have quashed that by saying he only said that at time to support his club at the time lfc, but he didn't go back on his words.

I am happy with Rodgers and want him to get time but I've said it before that rafa has unfinished business here and IMO will be back one day to finish what he started.

• Downvote 1

Is our club motto not ynwa? I am baffled why people are so upset fans continue to support someone who gave there all for lfc.

Can't you just like the man without wanting the rival club he is managing to win two trophies? It's that side of the Rafa worship, I just can't fathom.

Can't you just like the man without wanting the rival club he is managing to win two trophies? It's that side of the Rafa worship, I just can't fathom.

After all the shit Rafa has taken, particularly from Liverpool fans, i'd be happy for him on a purely personal level if he wins a trophy this season. I don't see what's wrong with that.

i'd be happy for him on a purely personal level if he wins a trophy this season. I don't see what's wrong with that.

Possibly the fact that he manages one of our rivals? Maybe you could combine it with a party for whiskeynose when he wins the league title?

He had six years and couldnt get the job done. Unfinished business!!!!?????WTF do people want? Six more years of anger and frustration as he keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over. His spells at Inter and now Chelsea, not to mention his desultory final season here, show that whatever he once had is gone.

Maybe an open top bus through the city centre. Just Rafa holding up the UEFA cup. He deserves it, he "gets us" after all.

Actually he does get Liverpool, far, far more than some of our fans.

If you think he doesn't then you are dense.

After all the shit Rafa has taken, particularly from Liverpool fans, i'd be happy for him on a purely personal level if he wins a trophy this season. I don't see what's wrong with that.

Yep, if a rival team didn't benefit, I would see your view. But, they will, so I don't.

There will be some on here who will want Rafa to beat us at Anfield in a couple of weeks if it means him getting a good job in the summer.

No Liverpool fan would want that. As no Liverpool fan wanted us to lose when Benitez was in charge. There were some on here.

You would be surprised.

The Rafanista ultras yearn for the Second Coming, in whatever circumstances.

Just out of curiosity of the three managers we've had since he was sacked how many of them were actually better than him?

And you don't see a correlation?

Just out of curiosity of the three managers we've had since he was sacked how many of them were actually better than him?

And you don't see a correlation?

Rafa was, and is, a fine manager. His legendary status cemented by the Miracle of Istanbul. Most Reds would agree with that.

The split comes from those Rafanistas who refuse to see his part in his own downfall here, and his serial misjudgements since.

Rafa was, and is, a fine manager. His legendary status cemented by the Miracle of Istanbul. Most Reds would agree with that.

The split comes from those Rafanistas who refuse to see his part in his own downfall here, and his serial misjudgements since.

well said, its an absolutely bizarre infatuation, he's achieved relatively little of note since Istanbul. When he is dumped out the Chelsea job I don't see him getting any offers from big clubs.

All well and good.

But the fact still remains he's better than any that have come since.

I would say that has more to do with wanting Benitez to return than any real pining for a lost love.