You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sopranos Final Episodes Trailer

El Rojo

Can't wait for this, the first half of the sixth season were the best episodes since the second season IMO. War with New York, oooooh mama.

I'd agree with that - I thought Series 5/6 brought things back to the level set by 1 and 2. 3/4 were patchy in places.

It's good they're drawing things to a close now - even those sound clips on the trailer are getting the hairs on the back of my neck standing.

I'd agree with that - I thought Series 5/6 brought things back to the level set by 1 and 2. 3/4 were patchy in places.

It's good they're drawing things to a close now - even those sound clips on the trailer are getting the hairs on the back of my neck standing.

To be honest I thought the fifth season was pretty weak, if not the weakest. I felt it lost its sense of humour and allot of the characters were too hard edge, Johnny Sac (sp) had become a complete arsehole for no apparent reason, and everyone was trying to betray Tony.

For me the charm of the show was the humour, and the fact that even though they were crooks they were also a bunch of mates, (a fact which made the death of Pussy even more touching) I felt that steadily declined but then came back with a vengeance in seasons six, allot of great humour and a bunch of pals sat around the table in Satriale's putting the world (as they see it!) to rights!

To be honest I thought the fifth season was pretty weak, if not the weakest. I felt it lost its sense of humour and allot of the characters were too hard edge, Johnny Sac (sp) had become a complete arsehole for no apparent reason, and everyone was trying to betray Tony.

For me the charm of the show was the humour, and the fact that even though they were crooks they were also a bunch of mates, (a fact which made the death of Pussy even more touching) I felt that steadily declined but then came back with a vengeance in seasons six, allot of great humour and a bunch of pals sat around the table in Satriale's putting the world (as they see it!) to rights!

I enjoyed the Steve Buscemi story arc in Series 5, and the Adrianna culling was the most shocking moment of any TV series. It definitely got darker. The Vito offshoot was hilarious in the first part of Series 6.

The best season for me was the one with (fuck - another mental block) the one who did the Gladiator lines all the time.

Im actualy watching that series now, missed out on sopranos the first time round and after watching the first 2 episodes i missed all the rest and have been busily downloading them got to say it is an amazing show.

Im actualy watching that series now, missed out on sopranos the first time round and after watching the first 2 episodes i missed all the rest and have been busily downloading them got to say it is an amazing show.

I can't believe you replied without telling me his name or which series it was.

I'm going to download and watch all six series in the summer. It's the best way to watch a series. I've only seen season one so far, and only caught bits and bobs on C4.

Now you see, I have to disagree there. I love the slow burn of waiting a week for your next hit. That's first time around, obviously; after that, it's a blitz all the way for repeat viewings.

Now you see, I have to disagree there. I love the slow burn of waiting a week for your next hit. That's first time around, obviously; after that, it's a blitz all the way for repeat viewings.

Seems to me that it's more like 5 weeks between episodes.

I sometimes just forget about it, and what was happening.

The adverts kind of spoil it for me. I bought all five last summer and watched them over a 2 month period. Absolutely class. Started watching Series 6 on channel 4 and it lacks something. I am having to watch it on a shitty little 14" portable tv though, it could be that.

I can't believe you replied without telling me his name or which series it was.

I realised when I pressed reply but thought hey he prob wont notice and I have to go out... meh.

Its Ralphie in series 3, but I see I have been beaten to pointing that out. Apologies :whistle:

Quality, Im watching the series thats on 4 at the minute. Started watching it when it was on E4 1st but missed a couple so starting again, I presume this trailer is for the series after the one Im watching now?

I hope Philly gets it, he scares the shit out of me.

No mate the trailer is for the last (ten?) episodes ever. They were originally due to follow on from the series your watching now but James Gandolfini (Tony) had a scooter accident and badly injured his knee, so they had to put back the filming of these final few episodes.

No mate the trailer is for the last (ten?) episodes ever. They were originally due to follow on from the series your watching now but James Gandolfini (Tony) had a scooter accident and badly injured his knee, so they had to put back the filming of these final few episodes.

9 episodes left according to wikipedia.

I never caught them when they were on the box, and then had th mentality that because I mssed the first few series then there is no point. I recently joined Lovefilm.com and have started getting the box sets sent to me, halfway into season two and I fuuuucking loves it !