You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Clown Quiz

Total Longo

• 12 years later...

The Echo keeps going on & on about it without any actual incidents on Merseyside as far as I can discern. They mentioned on Saturday that a clown had been seen driving around the City Centre , but it was probably a children's entertainer on his way to his next  booking I would imagine

ffs.

The Echo keeps going on & on about it without any actual incidents on Merseyside as far as I can discern. They mentioned on Saturday that a clown had been seen driving around the City Centre , but it was probably a children's entertainer on his way to his next booking I would imagine

ffs.

Two confirmed incidents now.

At a Maccies drive through and jumping out of a bush at people in Speke.

Guest Pistonbroke

So, anyone want to run a book on how long it is before one of these clown pranksters gets the shit beaten out of them by a local gang or vigilante group?

TBF P they deserve a good kick in the nuts. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/batman-rescue-caped-crusader-promises-9027768

Batman to the rescue! Caped crusader promises to protect children from 'killer clown' craze

If you thought the 'killer clown' craze sweeping Britain couldn't get more bizarre - think again.

Schoolchildren up and down the country have been left terrified by the prospect of sinister clowns popping up to scare the life out of them.

Teachers have been issuing warnings to kids, while police forces have said anyone may be committing a criminal offence.

But now Batman has got involved to protect his local schoolchildren.

A photo has been shared on Facebook of the caped crusader apparently chasing off a 'killer clown' in Whitehaven, Cumbria.

A-vigilante-Batman-takes-on-a-creepy-clo

It is understood 'Batman' was sent out by a local costume company Cumbria Superheroes.

The superhero is not a vigilante but is hoping to reassure children.

But one young pupil wrote a message thanking him for his intervention nonetheless.

The letter, shared on Facebook by a mother, read: "Hi Batman my name is xxx.

"I have been scared of this clown situation (school told us about it yesterday).. I seen on my mammy fb that u caught the clown this means I can go to school and not be scared thank you for your efforts… my mam says you might be at whitehaven xmas light switch on… do u have a bat mobile… I hope your their so I can see you and your mobile. Love xxx"

Guest Pistonbroke

"I seen on my mammy fb that u"

What the fuck are they teaching in schools these days?

The whole message is a cluster fuck to be honest. "I hope your their" is the highlight for me. Could be a 7 year old mind.