You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ifithadnabeenfor..............................

Hermes

you have to laugh at the blueshite esp that tit kenwright, i loved what carra said in one of the lpool way mags that the best thing about beating them was not seeing kenwright on skysports for the next few weeks.

Out of europe twice in a month moysie is a genius

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class.

Plus to fill the stadium they will have to give benefits to staff's families, free Everton Tickets!

They would have to do a lot more than that.

Everything aside they probably will fill the stadium.

When they play us.

Guest davelfc

I don't know why they are bothering with this new stadium rubbish, just a quick coat of paint at woodison and remove 15,000 seats and they'll have a full stadium every week. Simple.

I love Everton. They're like the village idiot.

I had a couple of mates up from London at the weekend as it was the shack gig sat night and ones a fulham fan so went the game and the other a west ham fan who was lucky enough to get a cab to bolton and back from anfield for their performance .... anyway, i was laughing my head off at something else stupid the shite have done and one of my mates said "it's funny, whenever you talk about everton it sounds like you're talking about a stupid retarded brother". I thought that summed them up perfectly!

"One team in Liverpool, there's only one team in Liverpool..."

You Know that would probably piss them clean off more than the Scouser tommy song or any other Tesco song we could come up with.

Didnt of the royals say to Brian Labone at the start of the FA cup final something about "where is Everton?"

He replys "in Liverpool Ma'm"

To which she replied 'oh we had your first team here last season'

Or is that just a blag?!

As for all this they wont be in Liverpool stuff,if you met someone from Knowsley do they count as scousers or not? Bootle is a different borough but they are still scousers.Just a wonderence...

As for all this they wont be in Liverpool stuff,if you met someone from Knowsley do they count as scousers or not? Bootle is a different borough but they are still scousers.Just a wonderence...

I guess they are scousers, even though technically outside the city boundary... certainly places like Huyton and Kirkby are about as scouse as you can get.

Didnt of the royals say to Brian Labone at the start of the FA cup final something about "where is Everton?"

Or is that just a blag?!

That was the 1966 FA Cup Final, we had played Leeds in the 1965 Final.

I was reading the bitters letters in the Echo today and was unsurprised to see that they think the council could'nt wait to give us a plot of land to build the stadium on but they got ignored. You can already see the bitterness and jealousy is reaching dangerous levels when their using US as the excuse to why they could'nt build in the city 'the Peoples city'. But then I forgot, we are to blame for EVERTHING bad that has ever happened to their shitty club!

Bootle has an L20 postcode so its still Liverpool. Anyone who has an L postcode is from Liverpool. Its when u got through the tunnel to that forsaken place with a CH postcode, then ya not Liverpool anymore

That's not a particularly accurate way of defining what is part of the city as Birkenhead had an L post code until about five or six years ago, then it was changed to save the Royal Mail tunnel fare.

I was reading the bitters letters in the Echo today and was unsurprised to see that they think the council could'nt wait to give us a plot of land to build the stadium on but they got ignored. You can already see the bitterness and jealousy is reaching dangerous levels when their using US as the excuse to why they could'nt build in the city 'the Peoples city'. But then I forgot, we are to blame for EVERTHING bad that has ever happened to their shitty club!

you hear them go on about this all the time. they asked could they build on stanley park about 10 years ago - not where we're building, but on the victorian part of the park by woodison. the council told them there'd be no chance as it's listed (or whatever the equivalent is for parks). with them being thick they never explored the avenue of building on the none victorian part of the park. or maybe they didn't fancy moving back to anfield. whatever it is, it's their own fuck up because their board has been shit for 20 years.

I really would'nt be surprised if that was the real reason behind the Kirkby announcement, 'Lets tell our fans we have no choice but to move out of the city, get them all pissed off and angry, and hope that Liverpools new owners will offer the groundshare we want.

If the announcement was just a piece of p r in light of our recent takeover dealings, it backfired majorly, I think I believe the 'groundshare' theory as it seems more like something they would do.

Or is that just a blag?!

As for all this they wont be in Liverpool stuff,if you met someone from Knowsley do they count as scousers or not? Bootle is a different borough but they are still scousers.Just a wonderence

you might want to ask that question in the Quiet Man Pub - Mosscroft ;-)