You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

England- 2nd fav to win World Cup= MY ARSE!!

You know "Dr" Ahmed, when the media reports that England are second favourites for the World Cup, that's all they're doing: reporting it.

If you want to blame someone for it, blame the muppets who have backed England all the way in to 8/1! Textbook example of pouring your money down the drain.

The shit that has been coming out of the media over the last couple of weeks has made me change my pants every 24 hours! :yes:

They have a good chance, but there not 2nd fav by any stretch, There's more than 1 team better than them.

I don't belive that mans ever been to medical school.

To claim 2nd fav to win the cup??? Isn't that big head? England aren't even in the top 5 in my opinion.

Since you obviously missed it the first time around:

You know "Dr" Ahmed, when the media reports that England are second favourites for the World Cup, that's all they're doing: reporting it.

If you want to blame someone for it, blame the muppets who have backed England all the way in to 8/1! Textbook example of pouring your money down the drain.

It'll be exactly the same situation anywhere else that people gamble too. It's local bias, and you'll always see local teams at much shorter odds on their own patch.

Do wind yer neck in Ahmed

fact is England are second seeds according to FIFA so why cant they be second favourites anyway?

England are 10th you fuckin thick twat, just looked at the FIFA website! Get your facts right before you open your big shit smelly mouth!!!! :wallbutt:

England are 10th you fuckin thick twat, just looked at the FIFA website! Get your facts right before you open your big shit smelly mouth!!!! :wallbutt:

I assume you failed to notice that is the WORLD RANKING which only makes a part of the seeding process.

Fact is they take into account results of 1998 and 2002 as well as the world ranking over 3 different years comparative to all the other teams that qualified.

Brazil ended up being top and England 2nd 1 point ahead of spain

Please get your facts right before you throw insults mmmkay silly bear?

*ruffles head*

now run along