You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drogba "determined to leave Chelsea"

JER

Like mice, they all flee.....

Put that in your "special" pipe, and smoke it

I think that is great news. They wouldn't have wanted to sell him. No quality striker is going to want to come and play up front for Bourinho are they. Shevchenko and Eto'o, yeah right. Shevchenko maybe, but i doubt Eto'o would leave Barca for Chelsea.

I hope they crumble.

So Gallas, Crespo and Drogba want out and they've just needlessly bought someone in the same position as their most effective player. Despite the money, they could be in a weaker position at the start of the season, regardless of replacements. Happy days.

So Gallas, Crespo and Drogba want out and they've just needlessly bought someone in the same position as their most effective player. Despite the money, they could be in a weaker position at the start of the season, regardless of replacements. Happy days.

They'll sell him overseas (report says he wants Italy) and the fickle hand of footie fate says that he'll be the guy that puts them out of Champions league, that's worth a tenner today!

He wasn't bad at Marseille in fairness and gave us a good going over a few times...

change a few times to once, when igor was centre half and then you're right.

i think him wanting to leave is great, but him leaving wouldnt be. obviously if someone who plays almost all of the time wants to leave thatn there is obviously big problems, but if he does go they will replace him with better.

i think him wanting to leave is great, but him leaving wouldnt be. obviously if someone who plays almost all of the time wants to leave thatn there is obviously big problems, but if he does go they will replace him with better.

He also gave Sami a good going over at Anfield 7 months ago... look he is a prick and cunt... but as I said, he wasn't bad before he went there as a player and has shown glimpses of what he can do too.. he has got over 15 goals in each season at Chelsea playing on his own up front being a battering ram.

The other potentially annoying thing about this is that Ged may decide he wants to spunk a ridiculously large wad of cash on Drogba rather than Djibs..

Like rats from a sinking ship? Maybe not, but it speaks volumes if one of the first names on the team sheet in unhappy. He is a despicable cheat but when playing well he is the player that Emile Heskey should have been.

I can't believe I just typed that.

Bloody hell, he's got it good at Chelsea, anywhere else will surely be a step down for him, apart from that amazing season at Marseille he's flattered to deceive. Been effective for Chelsea though and they'd miss him.

If he wants to leave, there really must be something rotten at the bridge

looks like their holding gallas to ransom, SWP isnt happy, Dogshit well he'll be no lose to the PL only worry is if they sign shevchenko.

But didnt everyone see it as a worry when the bought Crespo, I can see Shevcenko being Ineffective, great player and all that, but if he comes to Chelsea it will be purely for a pay day and big city life.

Shevchenko the new Adrain Mutu

But didnt everyone see it as a worry when the bought Crespo, I can see Shevcenko being Ineffective, great player and all that, but if he comes to Chelsea it will be purely for a pay day and big city life.

Shevchenko the new Adrain Mutu

No way. Shevchenko has been the best striker in the world over the last 10 years (with possible exception of Henry), and never has he shown the inclination to not give 100%. He wouldn't be in it just for the pay day. You can't compare him with Mutu who'd had 1 decent season for Parma.

The only way Shevchenko would be ineffective is due to Mourinho’s unexciting tactics, but look at the number of chances Drogba and Crespo missed this season, a fair few. Shevchenko would stick most of them away as well as creating on his own.