You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One Sour Note

Red Nick

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the point as its something the scum or blueshiete do but Liverpool fans should be above that

Don't be such a tart. It was half a fucking burger and it was funny. No harm could have come of it. Jesus, i think singing about incest is a slightly worse thing than throwing a bun at someone and no one gives a shit do they? Always look on the bright side of life....

Not the point as its something the scum or blueshiete do but Liverpool fans should be above that

I don't think it was just a burger though. I'm sure Neville picked something else up aswell, and was showing it to the ref, who accordingly made a sign to the 4th official notifying him of it. Think it might have been a coin.

Most good fans are pretty arsed about stuff being chucked on the pitch, actually. It reflects badly on the club. I can see the funny side of a burger being the missile of choice, though.

It probably says more for the catering facilities at anfield rather than any hatred of Gary Neville.

Guest antoni.chmielow
Sorry to say but I couldn't stop giggling my mofo arse off.

If you have ever tried the burgers @ Anfield, u can understand why it was thrown ! :yes:

I honestly thought the burger thing was quite funny. Neville would have gone up in my book if he'd have picked it up and taken a bite out of it. It would have been the perfect reply.

I hope we don't get fined for that. If we do then it's getting ridiculous IMO.

* If money was thrown then a fine might be coming our way. Throwing money can hurt a player. As a sign of disrespect it's just not original either (unless of course it's the player throwing the coin back!)

Guest Jimmy Corkhill
They don't sell burgers at Anfield. It was a pastie or pie.

I thought that, it was a bit strange. They defo don't sell burgers in the ground, so someone has obviously kept hold of a cold burger with the intention of throwing it at Ratboy. Bit small time like, and I gurantee the knob was not from Liverpool.

It was absolutely 100% definitely a burger with about three bites taken out of it.

Someone brought a burger from home to eat at the match, took three bites and thought it was shite and threw it at Neville hahaha! Probably a supermarket own brand, ASDA's are rank so I'd suggest there. :D