You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 Random Dislikes

Stu Monty

Non footy related hate is the 'tax doesn't have to be taxing' twat from the adverts.

Anyone who's had to do their self assessment this month will know what I'm referring to, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach every time the cunt appears on the screen. Seeing him just makes me think "shit, my bastard tax return has to be in this month' and then I spend the next hour or so sweating over it. Then just when I put it out my mind, up he pops again.

I hate that cunt even more than Howard from Halifax.

I thought you had an accountant to hide all your Igor-related t-shirt fortunes in off shore accounts somewhere?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Australian news sports anchors who manage to start every fuckin report about Liverpool with "....and Harry Kewell" even if he wasn't playing.

Kiwi 'sports' fans who spend all day trying to wind you up about cricket and rugby even though nobody gives a shit, and mysteriously won't be drawn into a debate when NZ lose.

Rio Ferdinand. That face is just whole new levels of wrong.

Tim Cahill. Bitter. Jealous. Crap.

Steve Coppell. Always hated him but can't remember why.

If its not football related then my main one has got to be

CHAVS!!!!

Do they noT look in the mirror and think "actually....I look like a twat" the piss me off even just looking at them with their fucking chains and trackys. GET SOME F'ING NICE CLOTHES AND STOP SAYING "INNIT".

oh and robbie williams, but Im not going into that cause my head WILL explode

Guest phininder
We did five players that you like for any kind of random reason a while back and it went down quite well so maybe it's time to do your dislikes. Lets try and keep them as random as possible though people, hating Joe Cole is a given so why bother stating it? We want players/managers/anything you fancy that annoys you but you think you may be the only one who thinks it. anyqay...

1. Sky Sports (costs too much)

2. Girls Aloud (no desciption needed)

3.Man u (oviously)

4.sky(soooooooooooooooo costy)

5.big brother (no desciption needed)

None footy related:

Yuppie words such as guestimate - its either guess, or estimate.... not both... cunts

People who get on a bus.... only to get off at the next stop - regardless of how far it is, then kick up a fuss when the driver charges them the set fee instead of a discounted one

Those fuckin beads you get on the car seats in taxis, especially if in a none taxi car. Looks cheap, feels like shit and you want to stangle the driver with them

People who walk like they have a limp..... it's supposed to be with attitude... no, you just look like a cunt

Finally, people who buy portable DVD players - although they never go away on holiday - or go on a train, long journeys or actually anywhere where you may be bored enough to need a dvd player that you can watch anywhere

Football related:

Darren Anderton - I mean why did he just carry on trying to play after being crocked every time he gets near a ball.

European clubs belittling the African nations club and the inevitable fuckin arguments every 2 years about whether or not a player should be able to represent his country if he wants too

Deliah Smith. What are you doing running a football club? Really.....You know cooking, stop embarrassing yourself

eh aye eh aye eh eye o - up the football league we go...... Yeah.... You are sitting in 20th and you have lost 12 in a row, why bother still singing that song you cunts

Playing music.... wildly inappropriate music whenever a player scores. This is football not the NHL you small time cunts. No wonder no one ever comes to watch you if every time your small time club scores they get a rendition of some shite 60s tune or whatever

1. Middlesborough - shit town that looks like a scene from Madmax, shit team that we have struggled against in the past

2. Robbie Savage - I don't wish career ending injury on any player but if it happened to him I would smile

3. Luton & QPR - plastic pitch twats

4. Mark Hughes - in his manure playing days

5. Boniek - diving cunt

Good thread this.

1. Clive Walker. Chelsea player from 1970s/early 80s. Scored against us a few times (or at least it seemed like it when I was a boy), and offensive hair and face combo. Long time ago, but I've never forgiven or forgotten.

2. Chris Woods. 78 League Cup Final. Hated him, hated his team, their manager, every f**king thing about them. Woods carried my ire throughout his career, for some reason.

3. Francesco Totti. He's rubbish. Not just over-rated, but rubbish. And spiteful with it. Not a good combination. And I hate the way people go 'oh, Totti' in a crap Italian accent. Hate him, and them.

4. Kevin Davies. Not for the recent defamation of St.Peter, but because he has always been a barrel chested excuse for footballer. I think he's one of those who, somewhere deep in my twisted psyche, I think have secretly taken the place in professional football which was rightfully mine.

5. Bobby Moore. Sacrilege, I know. But I'm sick to death of that picture. And that tackle. It wasn't that f**king good. And why did nobody tell him that he had terrible terrible hair. Although I think they did tell him, and he just ignored them. Arrogant, bad hair, average tackle, cliche picture, bastard!

1) Steve McLaren

The most boring manager in football. Fact. Every time he opens his wonky mouth (It always points up to his right ear) I feel like shooting myself. He also has a big fat blotchy round head.

2) Jay-Jay Okocha

I could list EVERY Bolton player, but this guy annoys me most (Closely followed by their keeper). Is it me or is this guy just totally shit? So he can do a stepover or 2 and flick the ball up behind his head. Big deal. There's never any end product. He shimmies and dummies and when he eventually gets his cross in it never beats his man. Or he'll twist away and then have a shot which hits the corner flag. Add to that the moronic chant from the Bolton fans and the way they worship him as some sort of God. Stepovers and fancy tricks are only useful when you want one of your players to waste time. Hang on a sec, Big Sam? Timewasting? Hmm...

3) Darren Ambrose

He's an arrogant little shit. He also looks like a kid I went to school with who was a complete nerd who knew the answer to everything and would always pop up with "Actually, thats not true..." or "I think you'll find it was...", "Erm, somehow I don't think so..." etc. Complete little arsewhipe.

He's also shite and is a dirty little cunt.

4) (Insert South London born players name here)

Yea you know, at the end of the day he's like, a Dizzy Rascal Sarf London type innit? I mean, you know, he can't talk proper. Comes from the same school as Rio Ferdinand, you know? At the end of the day like, he can't get through a sentance without adding you know, you know? D'yo know whatta mean?

Drives me mad. They should be banned from doing interviews.

5) The rocking the baby celebration

This first came into football in 1994. Think it was Romario or Bebeto? 12 years later, its still going on. The most unoriginal goal celebration ever. In fact, any celebrations dedicated to wives or new born babies should be banned. I don't care if you just had a baby. Its like the woman in work who always shows you the picture of little Chloe or tells you how funny they are because they call trains choo choos. Its funny for you because its your baby, nobody else cares.

If they must bring their kids into celebrations, at least make it original. Can't remember who it was (Might have been in Serie A) but a player lay down and pretended to give birth, with the ball being the baby. Somebody must know who that was?

I don't want to see ugly babies on the pitch for trophy presentations either. Especially fat little shits like Brooklyn Beckham.

5a) Andy Reid

He's just too short and fat to be a professional football. Also has a very punchable looking face.

Nice rant!

1) McLaren - As said above. I'd rather eat my own face off than listen to his lopsided face.

2) 'The Gerrards and the Lampards of this world'. Where did this fucking phrase come from?? Name the player or position not a generic term grouping a number of individual players that usually arent alike. Fuckin cliche already.

3) Sky sports. e.g moving last seasons Man Utd game to the monday just so Ferdinand could play on his return*. Television has far too much control.

* = although it showed our fans dont fight after alcohol and so hopefully got rid of that 12.15 slot on a fuckin saturday morning (well it is morning).

4) Man utd fans who go to FC United games and shout about it but still go to Old Trafford. And there are many. Actually add all man utd fans to that.

5) Losing. I fucking hate that.

The only people I have ever seen use it are yuppie shit wank types who i want to punch in the face hard

That rules my dad out - a 65 year old former carpenter and joiner. Every time I ever helped him with odd jobs around the house as a kid, he'd tell me to guesstimate something.

That rules my dad out - a 65 year old former carpenter and joiner. Every time I ever helped him with odd jobs around the house as a kid, he'd tell me to guesstimate something.

Fair enough mate.... Still a shit word though! I mean its a nothing word, its two words that mean the same thing shoved into one - crap

David Seaman (from about 1999) got on my nerves (his head and his hair and his voice)

hated Darren Anderton at spurs (being completely overated)

Jason McAteer

Ole Gunner Solskjaer gets on my nerves the way he just happily comes on as a sub after about 20 years at Man Utd

Frank Lampard when at West Ham thought was an overated by the southern press cunt, gone up (a bit) in my estimation

5a) Andy Reid

He's just too short and fat to be a professional football. Also has a very punchable looking face.

You sir have just made my Shit list - My favourite Irish player

andy reid ,andy reid running down the wing ,

andy reid andy reid eating chicken wings,

eating for two,the fat Irish Jew,

Andy reid andy reid andy reid (and before the pc brigade have canaries and start chanting their racism mantra,that song was poached from the spurs fansite)

You sir have just made my Shit list - My favourite Irish player

andy reid ,andy reid running down the wing ,

andy reid andy reid eating chicken wings,

eating for two,the fat Irish Jew,

Andy reid andy reid andy reid (and before the pc brigade have canaries and start chanting their racism mantra,that song was poached from the spurs fansite)

Haha, thats quality.

I think I'll remove him from my list by virtue of that song.

3. Robbie Keane for no other reason than his cringeworthy goal celebration. Is it just me, or is that the crappest goal celebration in the history of the game? Why hasn't anyone told him? Why??

Is right , and he's been told loads of times .He's just thick as pig shit

* Steve Bruce. Even without the manc connection there is just so much to dislike.

* Gøran Sørloth. No need for explanation ( at least for us norgies ;) ) Also the worlds crappiest commentator ever, not only in football, but in all kind of commentating.

* Dermott Gallagher. Whenever i see him with a whistle, i know were in for a painful experience.

* Ronaldo. The Portuguese cry baby. Just looks like a spoiled child that has been hauled out of the candy store without getting candy.

* Lothar Mattheus/ Oliver Kahn. Both typifies everything i hate about German footballers. Arrogant, dirty and their worst crime beeing that they were irritatingly good, whenever i was hoping for them to lose .

Paul Merson- Cry fuckin baby. It was your coke problem you sort it out.

Sam Hamann's Wimbledon- every last one of them, jones, fash and wise ...wankers.

Peter Kenyon- You are knee deep in fucking something and you will be got.

Houllier- you signed diouf.

Duncan Ferguson- cant think of a reason to like him

Non footy related hate is the 'tax doesn't have to be taxing' twat from the adverts.

Anyone who's had to do their self assessment this month will know what I'm referring to, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach every time the cunt appears on the screen. Seeing him just makes me think "shit, my bastard tax return has to be in this month' and then I spend the next hour or so sweating over it. Then just when I put it out my mind, up he pops again.

I hate that cunt even more than Howard from Halifax.

which Howard? The Real one, or the animated one? :D

Stricktly PL players' top 5, random order:

Lucas Neill. Just ask Carra's and Baros' bones.

Gabriel Heinze. I've looked in his eyes, he's pure evil. Shame he's class...

Danny Mills. Now that's intelligencelessness for you!

Eidur Gudjohnsen. Divin' Miss Daisy.

Lee Arseley. One of a lot of all muscle, no mind blueshite.

1) "Sign on" chants... boring... I'd love to go and see the rest of the country outside Merseyside, as it obviously has an unemployment rate of NIL

2) "Calm down, Calm down" zzzzzzzzz so 90's ... Harry Enfield, you bastard.

3) " ........ TIL I DIE" Fuck right off

4) Chavski FC - nuff said

5) Rooney - S*n loving c**t.