You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dave U !00% right Again

Red Nick

just read his comments in the TLW and he is right

The club fucked up this summer and were now paying the price

Dont blame Rafa, the club, Parry & Moores have a lot to answer for

However i will give you that Rafa fcuked up on team selection yesterday, but thats another story

Rafa is a coward. And I;m getting fucking sick of him this season.

Hurts to say it, especially after how much I;ve backed him and in light of what he achieved last season but he's beginning to make Houlliers style look like Holland 1970.

I know we don;t have the personnel he would idelly like, and the board have to take some blame for that, but that's no excuse for treating teams who are COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT with the same fucking respect we give to the Chelsea's and AC Milans of this world.

Fucking sort it Rafa! My patience is wearing very thin with your shit-house cowardly approach and team selections and the picking of FUCKING JOSEMI EVER!!!!!!

*awaits backlash from the "trust in Rafa" brigade"

Hurts to say it, especially after how much I;ve backed him and in light of what he achieved last season but he's beginning to make Houlliers style look like Holland 1970.

I know we don;t have the personnel he would idelly like, and the board have to take some blame for that, but that's no excuse for treating teams who are COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT with the same fucking respect we give to the Chelsea's and AC Milans of this world.

Fucking sort it Rafa! My patience is wearing very thin with your shit-house cowardly approach and team selections and the picking of FUCKING JOSEMI EVER!!!!!!

And what will happen when your patience does snap Tom, you gonna stop going the game or something? :D

just read his comments in the TLW and he is right

The club fucked up this summer and were now paying the price

Dont blame Rafa, the club, Parry & Moores have a lot to answer for

However i will give you that Rafa fcuked up on team selection yesterday, but thats another story

Fucking ell, you're a suck up.

I was (un)lucky enough to be at the Cottage on Saturday. And I'm sorry, but the team was almost entirely to blame for this defeat. The first 45 minutes was one of the worst team performances I can remember under Rafa.

At the end of the day, Rafa can do little once they cross the white line. The team he put out was a strong one, but they let him down badly. The only player who probably wasn't worth a starting place was Josemi, and even he has shown some signs of improvement this season (although I admit he was truly woeful in this game and overall doesn't look up to it).

Look at the attacking players who started: Cisse, Morientes, Kewell, Riise. With Alonso and Sissoko sitting just behind. These players should have been ripping Fulham to shreds from the first minute. But Riise was terrible, Morientes was anonymous and Kewell, although he wasn't as bad as all that, didn't provide a great deal. Sissoko's passing was erratic.

The only players to come out of this game with real credit were Carra, Hyypia, Alonso and Cisse.

Rafa sent a good, strong team out and they didn't do the business. So in my book, the players should get the majority of the blame.

I was (un)lucky enough to be at the Cottage on Saturday. And I'm sorry, but the team was almost entirely to blame for this defeat. The first 45 minutes was one of the worst team performances I can remember under Rafa.

At the end of the day, Rafa can do little once they cross the white line. The team he put out was a strong one, but they let him down badly. The only player who probably wasn't worth a starting place was Josemi, and even he has shown some signs of improvement this season (although I admit he was truly woeful in this game and overall doesn't look up to it).

Look at the attacking players who started: Cisse, Morientes, Kewell, Riise. With Alonso and Sissoko sitting just behind. These players should have been ripping Fulham to shreds from the first minute. But Riise was terrible, Morientes was anonymous and Kewell, although he wasn't as bad as all that, didn't provide a great deal. Sissoko's passing was erratic.

The only players to come out of this game with real credit were Carra, Hyypia, Alonso and Cisse.

Rafa sent a good, strong team out and they didn't do the business. So in my book, the players should get the majority of the blame.

That's pretty much as I saw it.Too many players going through the motions first half.

Still not as bad as many are making out though.

Shanks never went into a game thinking a draw is good enough, he believed in pass and move, he never hid, he was aggressive and no player would ever be allowed to hide either, he was a winner who would beat a man up for 3 points on a Saturday. Win lose or draw, I'd never have a problem with Shanks.

Shanks never went into a game thinking a draw is good enough, he believed in pass and move, he never hid, he was aggressive and no player would ever be allowed to hide either, he was a winner who would beat a man up for 3 points on a Saturday. Win lose or draw, I'd never have a problem with Shanks.

Just out of interest, how old were you in 1974 when Shanks resigned? I know I'd never quote so much about how he managed, cause I was 2 months old and all I know is second hand..........

Just out of interest, how old were you in 1974 when Shanks resigned? I know I'd never quote so much about how he managed, cause I was 2 months old and all I know is second hand..........

I am just going by all the books I have read and the interviews I have seen. I was born after 1974.