You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why we need a 20-goal a season striker...

d.k.E.

The directors have every right to buy who they want, and Owen is a Liverpool legend. It wasn't long ago you were saying that Liverpool shouldn't allow Rafa to make signings! You twat!

Rednick in action

If Rafa doesnt want him and the board start demanding transfers then we will lose Rafa just like VAlencia did. And I would rather have Rafa in chareg than the Owen move jepordising what plans Rafa has for his team.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The directors have every right to buy who they want, and Owen is a Liverpool legend. It wasn't long ago you were saying that Liverpool shouldn't allow Rafa to make signings! You twat!

Rednick in action

now you listen to me you two-faced idiotic moron. you can abuse RN all you want over what he has posted in the past, as he sends enough back as well. but all your crying and wining about getting loads of personal abuse and never responding is put in a pretty odd light now isn't it?

for the last couple of days you've been dishing this crap out, and I haven't seen him respond in the same manner yet.

now you listen to me you two-faced idiotic moron. you can abuse RN all you want over what he has posted in the past, as he sends enough back as well. but all your crying and wining about getting loads of personal abuse and never responding is put in a pretty odd light now isn't it?

for the last couple of days you've been dishing this crap out, and I haven't seen him respond in the same manner yet.

Who are you fella? Am I even talking to you? Don't talk to me in future, I am not interested. I am having a laugh again on the forums keeping it real. Move on please you are boring the fuck out of me.

Im tempted :D

If Rafa doesnt want him and the board start demanding transfers then we will lose Rafa just like VAlencia did. And I would rather have Rafa in chareg than the Owen move jepordising what plans Rafa has for his team.

I think it is a two way street, the board also have a right to buy what is best for the club. Michael Owen it could be argued is good for the club, it is up to Rafa whether he wants to play him so long as it doesn't effect his transfer budget I'm not sure Rafa would mind. Owen is quality.

Who are you fella? Am I even talking to you? Don't talk to me in future, I am not interested. I am having a laugh again on the forums keeping it real. Move on please you are boring the fuck out of me.

:lol:

yeah you do that rash, keep it real. in fact, I don't think this forum has enough "coolness" for you, so why not head off somewhere else?

I don't agree with you about Owen and cliques, but the above post is spot on. The directors should stay out of the manager's playground.

I'd love to see him back though.

Fcuk thethread, I want a fight............. O_o

I just wish he for once would stand for what he says

he's continued with the personal abuse because noone has had a go at him for it. it's like a dog who carries on shitting on the floor if noone punishes it. I find his posts amusing at times, but personal abuse lowers the standard of this forum in a great deal and he shouldn't be allowed to go on with it

Reds cool on Owen return Aug 4 2005

By Tony Barrett, Liverpool Echo

LIVERPOOL are not in talks with Michael Owen - despite reports suggesting otherwise.

Speculation linking the Real Madrid striker with a return to Anfield has surfaced in recent days as Owen looks to secure a move back to the Premiership.

But Rafa Benitez insisted last week he is more interested in signing a centre back than a centre forward and club sources today indicated that situation has not changed.

Back-up for Sami Hyypia and Jamie Carragher remains the Reds boss' priority and Benitez is looking to bring in a defensive reinforcement as soon as possible.

However, with Peter Crouch ruled out for up to three weeks with a hamstring strain and suspended for the first two games of the Premiership season and Milan Baros on his way out of Anfield Benitez could be ready to reassess his attacking options.

Currently, he has only Fernando Morientes and Djibril Cisse to call on for next week's Champions League third round qualifier against CSKA Sofia in Bulgaria.

Benitez does have the option of pushing Luis Garcia further forward for that game but that would be only a short-term answer.

Crouch says he is disappointed to have picked up an injury so early in his Anfield career.

He said: "It is really frustrating to pick up an injury like that but hopefully I will be back sooner rather than later.

"I wanted to finish the game against Kaunas because I was really enjoying my home debut but I had no choice in the end and had to come off.

"It is a real disappointment for me."

Meanwhile, the Luis Figo saga came to an end today with the Portuguese international agreeing a two-year deal with Internazionale.

Liverpool had been in the hunt for the winger and Figo had spoken of his desire to move to Anfield but the former World Footballer of the Year has now completed a free transfer to the San Siro.

I just wish he for once would stand for what he says

he's continued with the personal abuse because noone has had a go at him for it. it's like a dog who carries on shitting on the floor if noone punishes it. I find his posts amusing at times, but personal abuse lowers the standard of this forum in a great deal and he shouldn't be allowed to go on with it

The Rottweillers will be back soon to put him in his place.

As they say Iron bars & baseball bats may break my legs but words will never hurt me.

I've tried to rise above it but sometimes it becomes very difficult especially when you get him criticise my views of a year ago and then he's prescribing exactly the same measures, as i said on that score they were mad views at the time and i have moved on for that.

You are right though if no one challenges him then he will continue to be abusive.

anyway bring back the Rottwiellers

The Rottweillers will be back soon to put him in his place.

As they say Iron bars & baseball bats may break my legs but words will never hurt me.

I've tried to rise above it but sometimes it becomes very difficult especially when you get him criticise my views of a year ago and then he's prescribing exactly the same measures, as i said on that score they were mad views at the time and i have moved on for that.

You are right though if no one challenges him then he will continue to be abusive.

anyway bring back the Rottwiellers

we can all take the piss out of each other on here, and I doubt that anyone cries themselves to sleep after being called a twat by some guy on an internet forum.

the thing is that as DT already has touched on to, the quality of the forum goes down the drain when everyone starts slinging personal insults all over the place. so please, just cut it out

we can all take the piss out of each other on here, and I doubt that anyone cries themselves to sleep after being called a twat by some guy on an internet forum.

the thing is that as DT already has touched on to, the quality of the forum goes down the drain when everyone starts slinging personal insults all over the place. so please, just cut it out

QUE