You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

oh dear dear,...

Guest saturday shopper

Guest saturday shopper

..... and so goes another 7 mill down the tubes,.. and people wonder why this clubs skint,. christ, i bet the top 4 are laughing with fear.... hahaha, anyway, that'll save me a good few bob, ill be going to less games than ross boy,. and thats saying something, never did like basketball, and hes poor at that too, haha hope you all enjoy the coming season of ridicule......... hahahaha "Those were the days my friend, we............ la la la la, la la...... hahahaha fucking crouch, hahahaha

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... and so goes another 7 mill down the tubes,.. and people wonder why this clubs skint,. christ, i bet the top 4 are laughing with fear.... hahaha, anyway, that'll save me a good few bob, ill be going to less games than ross boy,. and thats saying something, never did like basketball, and hes poor at that too, haha hope you all enjoy the coming season of ridicule......... hahahaha "Those were the days my friend, we............ la la la la, la la...... hahahaha fucking crouch, hahahaha

Top 4? If you mean the 4 teams that finished ahead of us, then I doubt Everton will be laughing. 6.5 million for Beattie?

Think your on the wrong site mate

this is the Liverpoolway, should have been posted on evertontalkshite.com

Sometimes I find your posts amusing, but thats just pathetic, understand what the word "support" means? If you don't want to go and "Support" the team when they are European Champions, imagine if we got relegated........

Fully agree. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Stop shagging your hoover, it does strange things to your head....

Guest Wooly

If Crouch had scored his 16 goals and gotn his 9 assists for us last season, I`d reckon we`d be in the top 4..... :party:

Rice Lane? Who are you kidding? Chatsworth Estate, more like. You are Frank Gallagher and I claim my £5.

If Crouch had scored his 16 goals and gotn his 9 assists for us last season, I`d reckon we`d be in the top 4..... :party:

If they were Crouch's league stats from last season Southampton would probably still be in the Premiership. But they're not.............and they're not.

youll never walk alone - although reading some of the posts regards Crouch i think he - support the guy get behind him sing him name as loud as you would Xabi Alonso - let the guy know he has joined the greatest club in the world - a club whose fans are admired and feared throughout the whole of Europe if not beyond not some petty blue shite from across the park

viva la rafalution

If they were Crouch's league stats from last season Southampton would probably still be in the Premiership. But they're not.............and they're not.

You really need to let this go, he aint everybody's cup of tea. But support him at least. At the end of the day he is here he has signed and that is that.

Up until what point are you going to stop throwing abuse at him before he has kicked a ball.

I feel all this is all over the top at the moment

he must be quality had two models fighting over him at the end of the season, he is the New Igor

any chance of buying yourself a brain this saturday??

Guest saturday shopper
any chance of buying yourself a brain this saturday??

..... oooohhh you bitch jerry,... so what do you suggest, a retard one like yerself,.. haha, hey, or maybe a secondhand wimbledon fans one,.... what d'ya reckon then jerry lad !!........... com on jerry lad, youve got to admit it, rafa's signings so far have really got the juices flowing...... christ,. how much are we paying him a year !?

Rubbish. Upon what basis do you arrive at that conclusion? I think you're being narrow minded.

YKI he hates Benitéz mate.

I was convinced that it would be "The Rasher" who'd post the first "Rafa Out" before Christmas now I am not so sure. I think he's got some serious competition.

What would everyone say if Houllier had signed him?Or if Moyes signed had signed him for the shite?

This is the funniest signing in history, the lad is a joke figure. :D

I hope you're still laughing when his dick's in your "fit bird". ;)

..... oooohhh you bitch jerry,... so what do you suggest, a retard one like yerself,.. haha, hey, or maybe a secondhand wimbledon fans one,.... what d'ya reckon then jerry lad !!........... com on jerry lad, youve got to admit it, rafa's signings so far have really got the juices flowing...... christ,. how much are we paying him a year !?

i rest my case

ps - this should do the job and only costs $99

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5597440432&category=1469&rd=1

I think Vincent Vega put it best on here a few nights ago. Some people are just too scared to question Rafa's judgement.

This signing is a fuck up of monumental proportions. Crouch is a lanky freak and all of you people who go on about how good he was in the 2nd half of last year have conveniently forgotten how shit he has been foe the rest of his career. Who wouldn't look good at Southampton, anyway?

Here's a wake up call for you: things aren't as great as everyone seems to think they are! Yes we won the CL. Was it great to watch bar the final? Did we murder Juve or Milan or Chelsea or Olympiakos or anyone except for Leverkusen? The football is just as less impressive now as it was during Greenback's tenure. We're still boring to watch.

Rafa hasn't turned us into the Ajax of the 70's so people who harp on about how much you can see the improvement in the team are deluded. Right now we're very uninteresting. In fact, the only amount of interest Peter Crouch will attract is from film buffs eager to get walk-on parts in the new 'Whitemen Can't Duck' movie they'll be filming at Anfield over the next few seasons.

If not being an utter lemming means I'm not a true fan or don't show support then hallelujah. We've just signed the white Jason Lee and I'll be fucked if I'll celebrate it.

The papers, who hate us in case anyone has forgotten, are gonna be absolutely made up with this one. They've probably already got a library full of piss-taking headlines ready to use for when he demonstrates on a big stage just what a useless piece of shite he is.

If they haven't I can lend them a few.

I think Vincent Vega put it best on here a few nights ago. Some people are just too scared to question Rafa's judgement.

This signing is a fuck up of monumental proportions. Crouch is a lanky freak and all of you people who go on about how good he was in the 2nd half of last year have conveniently forgotten how shit he has been foe the rest of his career. Who wouldn't look good at Southampton, anyway?

Here's a wake up call for you: things aren't as great as everyone seems to think they are! Yes we won the CL. Was it great to watch bar the final? Did we murder Juve or Milan or Chelsea or Olympiakos or anyone except for Leverkusen? The football is just as less impressive now as it was during Greenback's tenure. We're still boring to watch.

Rafa hasn't turned us into the Ajax of the 70's so people who harp on about how much you can see the improvement in the team are deluded. Right now we're very uninteresting. In fact, the only amount of interest Peter Crouch will attract is from film buffs eager to get walk-on parts in the new 'Whitemen Can't Duck' movie they'll be filming at Anfield over the next few seasons.

If not being an utter lemming means I'm not a true fan or don't show support then hallelujah. We've just signed the white Jason Lee and I'll be fucked if I'll celebrate it.

The papers, who hate us in case anyone has forgotten, are gonna be absolutely made up with this one. They've probably already got a library full of piss-taking headlines ready to use for when he demonstrates on a big stage just what a useless piece of shite he is.

If they haven't I can lend them a few.

It's not about being a lemming. Our home performances last season were a massive improvement in terms of style. It's nonsense to say that the football is less impressive than Houllier's tenure. Granted, there's still a long way to go but to say Crouch is Jason Lee is nonsense too. I admit Crouch wouldn't have been my ideal signing but at least give the lad a chance before you condemn him.