You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

Just now, Arniepie said:

Completely logical answer 

Presumably that's been fabricated aswell?

I've no idea. Bloke from Israel says Palestine have inflated the figure. Nobody knows. But a lot of people have made their minds up based on the word of one set of warring bastards against another's. 

Just now, Funkasy said:

The killed victims are they confirmed by someone neutral or by the palestinians controlling gaza (hamas)

Both probably. Although I don't think there's many inside the rafah.

I know when it first happened there were wildly differing numbers being thrown about.

3 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I've no idea. Bloke from Israel says Palestine have inflated the figure. Nobody knows. But a lot of people have made their minds up based on the word of one set of warring bastards against another's. 

Well it's clearly quite a large amount.?

8 minutes ago, Dicko said:

Both probably. Although I don't think there's many inside the rafah.

I know when it first happened there were wildly differing numbers being thrown about.

The doctor running that hospital could probably comfirm it, do you know if he has ?

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Probably the poor sods who are pulling them out the rubble.

I'm a bit lost as to what point you are trying to make?

If it was the group that attacked israel earlier who did the counting they could have an interest in inflating the numbers wastly. You just 5 min ago claimed that the hospital was leveled while someone presented you evidence it was not, so why are you so agressive about me asking about who is doing the counting?

Just now, Arniepie said:

And we are to treat that figure with caution?

Not sure about you mate but I'm not taking anyone's word about anything that's going on over there.

They're all lying bastards with their own agendas. The only facts are that innocent people were murdered by one set of cunts, now a lot more people are being murdered by another set of cunts. The "facts", other than that, are just conjecture. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

If it was the group that attacked israel earlier who did the counting they could have an interest in inflating the numbers wastly. You just 5 min ago claimed that the hospital was leveled while someone presented you evidence it was not, so why are you so agressive about me asking about who is doing the counting?

I'm not,I'm just a bit confused.

So yoi think they have inflated the number?

Presumably  you also think Israel inflated the number of dead at the weekend ?

Btw you are getting me mixed up with someone else.

I didn't say it had been levelled

I asked how come so many died.

2 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Not sure about you mate but I'm not taking anyone's word about anything that's going on over there.

They're all lying bastards with their own agendas. The only facts are that innocent people were murdered by one set of cunts, now a lot more people are being murdered by another set of cunts. The "facts", other than that, are just conjecture. 

I didn't say a number because I wasn't sure how many have died.

Both sides are probally playing loose with the truth,but I think it can be taken as red that a lot of innocent people died in that blast and the focus on the exact number who died,is a little odd.Imho.

11 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I'm not,I'm just a bit confused.

So yoi think they have inflated the number?

Presumably  you also think Israel inflated the number of dead at the weekend ?

Im saying they could have interest in inflating it, thats why im asking if its hamas doing to counting or maybe someone else. You find this preposterous? Just above you say you are not saying any numbers and then you are quoting numbers thats why im asking.

25 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Why would Palestine inflate the figures if they did it? Why would Israel care what the number is if they didn't do it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Im saying they could have interest in inflating it, thats why im asking if its hamas doing to counting or maybe someone else. You find this preposterous? Just above you say you are not saying any numbers and then you are quoting numbers thats why im asking.

I quoted the numbers because  you asked

Well If hamas has an interest in inflating numbers,to presumably drum up sympathy, doesn't that also apply to Israel.?

I think if anyone has seen any of the actual, real videos and accounts that are being posted from there, it doesn't matter about the numbers. And a neutral stance of 'oh who knows what's true' starts to sound a little inhumane quite frankly. Because literally innocent people are being murdered. If you see a doctor carrying the charred remains of a child they were treating, or a father carrying his children's remains out of a hospital in bin bags, the line of ' oh they're just as bad as each other' starts to ring quite hollow.

• Upvote 1

The media are cunts. They only promote one side of the story, the same side all politicians are conveniently siding with. This propaganda campaign to glorify Israel and demonise their enemy reminds me of the media's hatchet job against Jeremy Corbyn. Funnily enough, it was the same, fake "anti-semitic" bullshit label they used to bring Corbyn down too.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, etho said:

I think if anyone has seen any of the actual, real videos and accounts that are being posted from there, it doesn't matter about the numbers. And a neutral stance of 'oh who knows what's true' starts to sound a little inhumane quite frankly. Because literally innocent people are being murdered. If you see a doctor carrying the charred remains of a child they were treating, or a father carrying his children's remains out of a hospital in bin bags, the line of ' oh they're just as bad as each other' starts to ring quite hollow.

There is so much bad shit going on all of the time thats blasted over the internet that i think many people have become numb to much of the news, i know that i have compared to when i was younger. But i have also stopped watching most of the shocking videos now.

Lets hope this ends soon.

• Upvote 1