You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can We Just Stop and Think About This for a Moment?

Jurgen Knows

15 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

No, it’s a genuine question. @Jurgen Knows what would you do if one of your kids told you they were gay?

I will tell them they have nothing to be ashamed of. I will expect people to respect that they are different and not discriminate against them in any walk of life. But I would not force anyone to carry a flag in their support nor hate anyone for not carrying a flag in their support. I would also be sad that they won’t be able to reproduce and experience what it means to be a biological father or mother. But I will not show them that I was sad.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

This thread in gif form. 

C3CDF9D4-763B-4B13-B789-26CB18DEDA7C.gif

Disagree - we either have a microcosm of what is fundamentally wrong with social media ( come out of yer ma's spare room, take your meds and seek professional help) or an interesting look at the global mindset of an upwardly mobile Arab Muslim. Best thread going for value.

4 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

I will tell them they have nothing to be ashamed of. I will expect people to respect that they are different and not discriminate against them in any walk of life. But I would not force anyone to carry a flag in their support nor hate anyone for not carrying a flag in their support. I would also be sad that they won’t be able to reproduce and experience what it means to be a biological father or mother. But I will not show them that I was sad.

How nice of you.

I’d laugh and ask them why they even felt the need to tell me because it doesn’t matter. Why should it matter as long as they are happy and safe? 

If my daughter asked me to neck a fella to make her feel better if she was gay, I’d chew the face off anyone and not be arsed because it’s not a big deal. Who gives a fuck?

If she wanted kids, she can grab a turkey baster or get IVF or even go ‘old fashioned’. Have you heard of sperm banks? Gay people can be parents… I know it’s shocking.

3 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

How nice of you.

I’d laugh and ask them why they even felt the need to tell me because it doesn’t matter. Why should it matter as long as they are happy and safe? 

If my daughter asked me to neck a fella to make her feel better if she was gay, I’d chew the face off anyone and not be arsed because it’s not a big deal. Who gives a fuck?

If she wanted kids, she can grab a turkey baster or get IVF or even go ‘old fashioned’. Have you heard of sperm banks? Gay people can be parents… I know it’s shocking.

Good for you. You have your views and I have mine. Nobody is asking you to change by the way.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Use a dictionary

Of fuck off you absolute condescending prick. You want Dubais ruler to ‘rule the world’ even though the cunt hunts down his daughter. He won’t bum you, or would he? Answer a question that doesn’t blame us for the Daily Mail. Twat. 

On 21/11/2022 at 03:11, Jurgen Knows said:

However, today I’m extremely saddened and disappointed to see some of the stereotypes about my region and culture on these forums. I cannot help but think that there is a cultural hate campaign of bigotry and intolerance behind it, and that hurts.

Quote please.