You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) - Sun 24th Apr 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Granddad is cool. 

Being serious though I think most would be embarrassed and horrified. Most of these tossers probably live normal family lives other than when they are pissed up watching the Blueshite getting stuffed, A heady mix of alcohol, bitterness and the IQ of a peanut all boils over. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

“Can I, can I read you something Frank?”

really, the scale of their plight was illustrated by the smallness of their gameplan, a full-on spoiling exercise that was still only good enough for an hour’s respite.

“Not my words Frank, the words of The Guardian”

2D520959-5628-41C6-9E33-13ACAB72E863.jpeg

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

Being serious though I think most would be embarrassed and horrified. Most of these tossers probably live normal family lives other than when they are pissed up watching the Blueshite getting stuffed, A heady mix of alcohol, bitterness and the IQ of a peanut all boils over. 

Just been discussing this in the Facey chat with my mates. One of them told me that he used to work with the proper angry bloke and that he had a cat called Fergie (after Druncan) and asked for 2 weeks paid  bereavement leave when it died. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, gkmacca said:

Another sign of what a dinosaur Martin Tyler is: did you hear his mini rant about the five subs change? Moaning that 'of course Klopp and Guardiola are in favour of it because of the quality of their bench'. Aside from the fact that this isn't why Klopp's argued for it for ages, it's not Tyler's role to editorialise on such issues during games. The sooner he's binned the better.

After indulging in a bit of GOT match thread, would you believe they think Tyler is the biggest red ever. 

4 minutes ago, Special K said:

Have Liverpool ever won a Derby fairly?

It's pathetic isn't it?

They still got on about Clive Thomas 

And as bad as the fans are,the club actually encourage it.

Rather than just getting on with things they are going to devote time and energy to a decision they can't change, because it fits in with the narrative that their every failure is our fault.

Werent they are utd the only clubs not to congratulate us when we won the league?

The FA is to ask Everton manager Frank Lampard to explain his comments about referee Stuart Attwell after the club’s Premier League derby defeat by Liverpool, The Athletic understands.

The FA really need to knock the idiots back this time. Once they got that apology from Mike Riley for the Man City decision they think they can issue formal complaints about everything. They're like consumers who got a discount coupon from Currys after pointing out a scratch on the back of a TV, and then get hooked on quibbling about every purchase. This time they've made the error of complaining about the pen when Lampard is already being investigated for questioning the ref's integrity. 'Always the victims,' eh? Hopefully they'll get slapped down for their whining.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

2 weeks bereavement leave for your cat? I'm not belittling the grief suffered when someone loses a beloved pet, but you don't even get 2 weeks if you lose a family member!

The best he should expect is a Zouma call.

• Upvote 1