You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New IPTV Thread

I've been with OG for a couple of years now , and it's a good service. When I started with him I asked if using my phone hotspot was ok and he agreed it was fine . When I renewed my sub for another 12months complete with multi room , hotspot was zapped and he told me I'd need another sub if I wanted to continue using said hotspot. 

Fuck that, it's a cracking service but these people are greedy cunts . 

Rant over ....sniff.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

I've been with OG for a couple of years now , and it's a good service. When I started with him I asked if using my phone hotspot was ok and he agreed it was fine . When I renewed my sub for another 12months complete with multi room , hotspot was zapped and he told me I'd need another sub if I wanted to continue using said hotspot. 

Fuck that, it's a cracking service but these people are greedy cunts . 

Rant over ....sniff.

I havent used OG for ages but last time I asked he wanted 3 months up front rather than a month by month payment which I used to do. I had to decline the offer.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I havent used OG for ages but last time I asked he wanted 3 months up front rather than a month by month payment which I used to do. I had to decline the offer.

He must be feeling the pinch a bit as he's agreed to let me piggy back off my phone. 

Who do you use now mate?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Does Real Debrid need Kodi or can it play as a stand alone player.

I think you need Kodi/Stremio/etc to scrape the links.

Once you've clicked on a link through one of the above apps you can download from the RD website. So essentially I think you do, unless there's a manual way to scrape for premium links.

11 hours ago, elvis said:

Sunday roast with my daughter when the *ootball is on at the weekend, does anyone know if any of the channels shows replays soon after the live event? 

Thanks 

Pretty sure you can use catch up on OG. Defo on the “main channels” including Sky Sports you’re supposed to be able to watch stuff from up to 24 hours ago. Worth a look before the weekend. 

26 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Pretty sure you can use catch up on OG. Defo on the “main channels” including Sky Sports you’re supposed to be able to watch stuff from up to 24 hours ago. Worth a look before the weekend. 

Thanks , I'll message wolf or whatever his name is . Not sure I'm able to use OG at the moment though, I'm in UK and my sub is registered to my iom address. I have a multi room sub as well, but when I asked for a deal against a second sub , he wasn't interested.

Hey ho , I've found another supplier who is much cheaper and the trial went really well, cheers 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, diamondjoe said:

I'm with og but can you access the content through an app on your phone?? A mate has a different IPTV and has ace access on his phone as well as TV. Any thoughts or options??

Yeh, course you can.

On my telly I much prefer to use the Tivimate player, but I find OG much easier to navigate on my phone through the IPTV Smarters app.

Just install whichever player you choose then whack in your username and password and Bob's yer uncle.

On 03/01/2024 at 19:57, diamondjoe said:

I'm with og but can you access the content through an app on your phone?? A mate has a different IPTV and has ace access on his phone as well as TV. Any thoughts or options??

The only issue might be if you use the phone using mobile data, this has been an issue between myself and "wolf" before now . The line is supposedly fixed to a single IP address. OG is definitely a good service, but he's keen as fuck as most of these fellas are. 

On 03/01/2024 at 22:00, Carvalho Diablo said:

Yeh, course you can.

On my telly I much prefer to use the Tivimate player, but I find OG much easier to navigate on my phone through the IPTV Smarters app.

Just install whichever player you choose then whack in your username and password and Bob's yer uncle.

This is exactly my setup too - tivimate on the telly, Smarters app on phone.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, diamondjoe said:

It's sort of a Plex substitute. 5 different servers essentially delivering the same content. 

Why not keep your og sub but get Kodi with real debrid ? 

I never use the OG film or TV library 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 08/02/2024 at 18:41, elvis said:

Why not keep your og sub but get Kodi with real debrid ? 

I never use the OG film or TV library 

This.

Takes some config to get it right but it’s fucking amazing once sorted.

• Upvote 1